“Comfortable and nice stay with high humidity”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kollam
Club Mahindra Back Water Resort
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Kollam
Mumbai, India
“Comfortable and nice stay with high humidity”
Reviewed 25 March 2011

The hotel rooms are small and can not accomodate more than 2 people. Though hotel arranged for a microwave oven for my daughters food, and the facility are good. They provide multi cusine food and all the other facility that a resor requires.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Panky1970
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New York
Reviewed 26 October 2010

A great place to relax if that's what you are looking for. The larger "queen" rooms were really comfortable and the lake setting was perfect. I appreciated that they rotated the food menus daily - but always featured very tasty local foods. I just wish they had a bar...but I guess its more of a family joint.

The pool was also fine, though a bit small.

My only semi minor gripe is that the location is fairly far from other attractions. I'd recommend you have a car or arrange one if you'll be spending more than a few days here.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank dedtomato
sangli
Reviewed 2 October 2010

This was another memorable trip with club mahindra, I still rememberwhen dad told me about the trip, and i was like kind of shoked as I am gonna bunk my classes.
But now i Fell that is worth bunking.
4 days of my stay wasreally awsome. That was my leisure trip with my family.
I reached there early in the morning and that too not slpet last night. but when i slept there, i got really relaxed. Then I roamed around the hotel, and I surprised to see the view. A hotel on the bank of a lake, looking really good.
the floating cottages i saw first time in india. you have not much places to roam around but, i dont feel any need for it. The veiw was good enough to please me.

That was a good experince for me, with the food also.I was there in mid of the ONAM, and due to that I enjoyed the ONAM food and that too in ONAM style.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
5 Thank rajeshshah01
Dubai
Reviewed 7 September 2010

Club Mahindra Backwater resort in Ashtamudi gives excellent relaxing experience for a quiet holiday seeker. Our floating cabin was facing vast lake of backwater. We enjoyed sitting in the balcony beside lake for long hours watching lush green trees and fishermen boats. Resort has all amenities and a restaurant with a choice of variety of food. A boat trip in the lake and fishing are some more attractions. In the evening resort activity manager arranges some games and other activities. We also participated in local Onam festival celebrated by resort. Staff is helpful and caring. Overall excellent holiday experience!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
5 Thank gdbhinge
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 11 June 2009

Thsi is was not a very good experince considering my earlier experinces with Mahindra Resorts were out of the world. Still Backwatre boat ride and bird watching and lake side view is very good. Best time to visit is Sept to Jan. and you must visit Alleppy and varkala beach. This resort is in development stage and another 6 month it will be really an attarcation. They are also making floating resorts that will be something to watch for.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank Panky1970
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kollam
6.6 km away
9.3 km away
Nani
Nani
#6 of 21 in Kollam

Been to Club Mahindra Back Water Resort? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK