Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Free cancellation until 28/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$ 52
FindHotelUS$ 52
Trip.comUS$ 106
All reviews arabian sea kollam beach swimming pool five star hotel business hotel excellent hotel the hotel staff special mention pleasant stay quilon ambience hospitality gym minibar mr moments conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2019

I came to Kerala for my good friend Arun's wedding and stayed at the Quilon Beach Hotel on Kollam Beach. It was a very good choice. The hotel desk staff, the restaurant staff and the pool staff are all great .... very personable and very friendly!! I was working out in the 9th floor gym and I met the instructor/masseur Rahul who gives Ayurveda massages. For the first time in my life I had a massage and it was spectacular. I had a total of three massages with Rahul and I can definitely recommend that he is nothing short of phenomenal. All traces of jetlag and muscle soreness and stiffness went away and I slept peacefully during my stay!! Please stay at Quilon Beach Hotel and please make a massage session with Rahul and you will be glad you did!!!

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank ToledoEngineer
GMQBH, Front Office Manager at The Quilon Beach Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind review and for giving us a perfect rating. We appreciate your comments relating to your recent stay in our hotel. We are very pleased to know you had a good stay and you like our hotel room, the great location and the hospitality of our staff. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We are deeply elated that we have been your constant hotel of choice when you're in Kollam. It’s definitely a compliment for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We all take pride of the efforts we have initiated to ensure that you have the best experience and comfort while staying in our hotel. Our staffs are always ready to welcome you. Thank you for your loyalty and trust.

Once again, thank you and I’m very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you, in the not too distant future, back here at the Quilon Beach Hotel, “Your Home Away from Home”.

Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

I have been to Kollam three times now and stayed in different places in all those times and found the best by a mile. Breakfast is good. Either I talk about food, service especially house keeping. I would like Express my extraordinary compliments to House Keeping department. Overall experience was excellent.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
GMQBH, Front Office Manager at The Quilon Beach Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review and for giving us a perfect rating. We are very pleased to know you had a good stay and you like the hospitality of our staff, the quality of food, and the services we provide. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Fantastic hotel and excellent rooms.
Felt at home.
Away from the heat and dust outside with breathtaking views. Excellent service and staff were absolutely brilliant.
Has a pretty good gym with views to die for...but needs essential TLC ( in dire need)
Ayurvedic treatments were very good and one of the best I have had so far. During my trips to India and abroad. Rahul my masseuse is skilled and a thoroughly professional gentleman.
Definitely my stay again if I visit my home town.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review and for giving us a perfect rating. We are very pleased to know you had a good stay and you like the hospitality of our staff, the quality of gym, and the services we provide. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 23 March 2019 via mobile

stayed overnight. excellent rooms and exceptional service. cant get better than this at kollam. enjoyable and peaceful stay with breath taking sea views.

special thanks to front desk team for their professional courtesy and service.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GMQBH, Front Office Manager at The Quilon Beach Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind review and for giving us a perfect rating. We appreciate your comments relating to your recent stay in our hotel. We are very pleased to know you had a good stay and you like our hotel room and the hospitality of our staff. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We are deeply elated that we have been your constant hotel of choice when you're in Kollam. It’s definitely a compliment for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We all take pride of the efforts we have initiated to ensure that you have the best experience and comfort while staying in our hotel. Our staffs are always ready to welcome you. Thank you for your loyalty and trust.

Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

Very good ambience and staff are very good, friendly behavior. Specially mohan, she was very caring to the customers. Hotel rooms are very good in terms of comfortabilty and cleanliness, air conditioning etc.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind review and for giving us a perfect rating. We are very pleased to know you had a good stay and you like our hotel room, the hospitality of our staff and the excellent services we provide. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. It’s definitely a compliment for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We all take pride of the efforts we have initiated to ensure that you have the best experience and comfort while staying in our hotel. Our staff are always ready to welcome you. Thank you for your loyalty and trust.

Once again, thank you and I’m very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you, in the not too distant future, back here at the Quilon Beach Hotel.

Front Office Manager.