Review Highlights
Great 1 hour lesson and tour!

Booked a 1 hour lesson through WhatsApp on the day itself, really easy! The lesson took 1 hour... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jandH3877ET
A little adventure on the Mira in Vila Nova de Milfontes

Reviewed 14 August 2021
SilvanoRizzi

All reviews great experience the river great guide few minutes instructor antonio tour board lesson beginners milfontes instructions guys pereira company
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Antonio and the team are super nice.This sport, this river, this tour and this view from the river are just fantastic and were a little adventure. The city and the coast from this special perspective were unique.
My little 6 year old daughter loved it too.
Simply recommended! I will do it again.
Thanks to the team

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 20 April 2021

Awesome experience with SW SUP! Antonio is a really good teacher, who explains well and knows a lot about the area. Loved it!

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank JuliaBla7
Reviewed 6 December 2020

Very nice experience. It was a first time for me but Antonio was very patient and attentive. He was also very flexible and accomodating for my needs.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2020

António was a great guide. Even though I was traveling alone and there were no other people for the tour, he still went out for a 2 hour paddle with me. I learned a bit more about Milfontes and had a great time out on the water. Nice activity to do after all the walking on the Rota Vicentina. Thanks!!!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed the Tour very much, we are beginners, but Antonio showed us how to handle everything and ist was just wonderful

Date of experience: October 2020