“Improving”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Good food - has gotten a lot better lately and they will make grilled chicken to make the wings healthier.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

We have been here several times since they opened. The food has been great, the boneless wings are tender and juicy, I love them. The problem with this restaurant is since they opened the service has been terrible!! We have had to wait for a waitress to acknowledge us, no one has ever greeted us, or even said grab a table wherever you like. One time we walked in sat at the bar, the bartender said you'll have to wait a few minutes, I'm setting up the bar. In the business I'm in, the customer comes first, I don't think the bar needs to be set up to get someone a glass of beer!

I could go on and on about different experiences and how disrespected we've felt as customers, but really it is our fault for continuing to go back.

Again I will say the good has been great from day one, one exception, the menu said fresh homemade cheese curds. I asked the waitress if they were made in house she said yes, when they came out it was obvious they were frozen and prepackaged, I complained and she did make it right by taking them off the bill!

If you don't mind poor service you will most likely get excellent food.

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Had a taste for wings. and their located on our side of town. Seated right away, waited 10 minutes for drink order, got our drinks. Ordered appetizers took about 15 minutes not very hot when we finally got them. 4 people in our party we were there over on hour and never got our food. The waitress said the manager drank all the coffee, and brought out half a cup of cold coffee, forgot to make a pot after my wife asked. Had to cancel our plans for the night and went to eat at another restaurant. Will not be going back.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 27 September 2015

The place was dead for a Friday night. The food and service was good. Its like BWW with better food and not as good of atmosphere

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

We were in this restaurant for lunch.
They have a good and various menu.
We tried chicken caesar salad and a wrap and we found them very good.
Nothing particular about he staff.
We'll return again.