“Best ballooning experience”

Hot-Air Balloon Flight Over Catalonia
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Cardedeu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BALLOONING is a company based in Barcelona specialized in hot-air Balloon flights. Formed by professional pilots (Ballooning won many times the French hot-air balloon national championship and is now ranking 7th of the World in Hot air balloon Championship), we proposed you to discover the magnificent Catalonian countryside from the air, with a special service of pick-up and drop-off from Barcelona city centre. Be ready to discover the magic of floating in the air up to 3000 feet.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We are so thankful to the the whole Ballooning team for the joy that they gave us on our flight. Captain Nicolas was really helpful with my mission to propose to my girlfriend. Everything went perfect. Ballooning are the best professionals.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

My boyfriend surprised me with a the hot air balloon trip over the Oriental Valley just outside Barca. We were very fortunate to be flown by the highly recommended Captain Nicolas. It was the first hot air balloon trip for both me and my boyfriend. We met Captain Nicolas at Hard Rock cafe in Barca and followed him to the launch area. We helped prepare the balloon for the flight and got a briefing of what to expect. Any pilot's skill is tested in take off and landing and Captain Nicolas did both impeccably! The biggest surprise was my boyfriend proposing on the trip, he even arranged a "Will you marry me?" banner with Ballooning. The banner was placed on the ground along the flight route by the support vehicle on our flight path. This was an amazing experience and the highlight of our trip. We would highly recommend Ballooning and Captain Nicolas to anyone considering to do this activity! We also helped to pack the balloon up, went back to the launch area to enjoy a sandwich and some cava and also received our flight certificates signed by Captain Nicolas.

Do not doubt. Take the trip, you will not regret it!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Love every bits of it!!! Both driver and balloonist are awesome; made us 'help' in putting up the balloon and even let us fire the balloon up to move it from one point to another; totally felt like i took my first lesson in ballooning!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My boyfriend and I decided to do this amazing hot air ballooon experience outside of Barcelona, and it was the highlight of our trip. We had to wake up very early (5am) and meet our driver at the pickup location along with 3 other couples, then drove 30 minutes up to the mountains to our flying site. We stopped and got breakfast from a sweet mom and pop shop on the way. I was nervous we weren't going to be able to go, because it was raining and thundering. However, our driver assured us of "Plan B", and we drive 30 more miles even further to where the sky was beautiful and clear. I was very nervous of the height and safety, but our pilot Tomas was very experienced and didn't go too high either. The ride lasted about 45min-1 hour, where we landed (which was a little rougher than I thought), had paninis and champagne, and drove 45 minutes back to Barcelona. I was at ease because of the obvious fun the pilot and employees were having; they clearly knew what they were doing. Thank you for the incredibly fun day!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This was our first hot air ballooning adventure and it was wonderful. The staff is professional and knowledgeable. They pick you up in Barcelona central, however, we had a car and afterwards were heading to Costa Brava so we followed the driver. It was very easy to communicate and handle my request prior to booking. When you are up in the air you are surrounded by mountains and below you is the village and farm lands. A very beautiful view.