“Amazing!”

Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 47 Restaurants in Street
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

One of my favourite places to eat! The staff are very friendly, polite and attentive. The food is always great and such reasonably priced. Having the app makes the prices amazing!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tried out this Burger Restaurant today. Very expensive and not good!
The Burger itself was ok but the buns were soggy and the whole meal very poor. The plates are far too small so it is impossible to tip the fries onto the plate.
2xburgers with fries and two soft drinks. £37. Had far superior Burger meal with wine at TGI Friday for less. The staff at Street were very pleasant and I know it isn't their fault. They advised us to send in suggestions. So here you are! Bigger Plates. Nicer buns perhaps brioch and lightly toasted. This will stop the soggy result.
Won't be going back. Sorry!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Eaten in once and had several takeaways from this place. Fab food, love the chips. Bit pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is our best option in Clarks Village. I have had the daily special each time and it has not disappointed. I was surprised that the combo option allowed a shake with no mark-up. Definitely do chunky fries over skinny ones. The first time, my drink was elderberry lemonade which I didn't like much. Combo price about 14 pounds as I recall. Will do again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this restaurant and found it to be very expensive for what you got. This is the first place we have been too where you have to order chips extra as a side. The price of the burger for the size was insane.
Would be expensive for a while family eating. We only ordered for two adults and one child.