Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the main square town square lovely hotel one night junior suite double aspect balcony overlooking the square people watch rooms are clean the location is perfect very pleasant stay fishing boats boutique hotel nothing is too much trouble next year olga reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2022 via mobile

The perfect spot on the town square. A beautiful hotel with excellent staff. We had a junior suite with double aspect balconies. Very spacious and modern. A special mention to Panos who was very helpful throughout and fixed my son with a room when his EasyJet flight was cancelled at 23.20.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

The hotel is in a lovely location and the restaurant was really good…
However…
Our bathroom door handle was broken, we reported this straight away to reception who came to look and said maintenance would come and fix it asap. They never showed up, and we couldn’t use the bathroom!
The smell of sewage in our room was awful.
Wouldn’t stay again, far too expensive for what it was!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aenos Hotel Kefalonia, Ιδιοκτήτης at Aenos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2022

Dear m_shell1.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our staff and management.

Reviewed 22 July 2022

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful hotel for one night before moving up to Fiscardo.
We were welcomed with a free drink on arrival by the friendly staff and shown to our room .
Everything was clean and to a high standard.
We had an evening meal in the outside dining area which was one of the best meals of our holiday.
The owner stopped be our table to check we were ok and ended up sitting and chatting to us for a while and insisting he bought us a cocktail.
We returned to the town of a day during our holiday and decided to have lunch at the hotel which was also lovely.
Thanks for a great stay , we hope to return next year ,

Date of stay: July 2022

Dear Potty. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2022

We stayed in this beautiful hotel for 2 nights in May everything about it was great, the rooms clean, spacious with a good shower, the location ideal right on the main square, breakfast had so much choice and lots of it plus a choice of hot food from the menu.
The staff are amazing so friendly and welcoming
We will be back next year when we visit lovely Kefalonia again

Date of stay: May 2022

Dear Annie. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.
Kind regards

Reviewed 1 July 2022

I was allocated Aenos hotel by my insurance company after spending a week in hospital in Kefalonia with pneumonia.
The room was delightful with a balcony overlooking the main square. The staff were all so good, everything was explained and I felt totally safe in their hands. The breakfasts were beautiful.
I will return here for a proper holiday in the future. 10 out of 10 Aenos, keep doing what you are doing.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Annw. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.