All reviews fort george single room excellent breakfast inverness airport her husband owners were friendly private bathroom sitting room continental breakfast comfortable bed the owner moray firth lovely house bus service restaurants within walking distance inverness area small village
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Lovely one night stay for early flight the next morning. Not far from Fort George for dolphin watching. 5 min drive to airport. Had single room with private bathroom along the corridor. Friendly host.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jjsweep, Owner at Inchrye Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Great B&B. Friendly host nice room and good food. Short drive to airport too. Lots of places to explore just a short drive away. Really enjoyed my two night stay. Would definitely stay and recommend this B&B.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jjsweep, Owner at Inchrye Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Inchrye,we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Jess and Dougie were fantastic hosts offering local advice and respectful of our privacy. Excellent breakfasts with a good choice- great start to each day. The beds were great and the lounge area beautifully appointed making for a relaxed and comfortable stay. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jjsweep, Owner at Inchrye Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We very Mich appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

My husband and I recently spent two nights at the Inchrye Bed & Breakfast, and loved everything about it. We had amazing accommodations that included a large, beautiful living room and a bedroom with its own bathroom. (The shower was terrific!) Dougie and Jess were so friendly and informative, and the location made it easy to get to great walking, hiking, castles, and a wonderful restaurant within walking distance. We would definitely stay there again, and highly recommend it!

Room tip: You can request their large double room, and have all the space you could want.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jjsweep, Owner at Inchrye Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

We Thank you so much for your lovely review and we will look forward to a return visit from you both.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I had a really nice stay at the Inchrye at Ardersier.Jess and Dougie gave me a real warm and welcome feeling. I had a long stay at the B&B and got the room whit view at see.the room was more then oke for me. I dont have that kind of wishes for luxury.It was clean, evry 2 days i got clean towels and the room was cleaned up.Breakfast was more then enough and good ( continental)I got enough tips were to go and what to see from the B&B owners. - Fort George, this Fort is at the end off the road ( 2 miles from the B&B);- Charony Point:- Wild Life Park:Thanx to Dougie and Jess, because they made my stay in the Inchrye a real nice one.I will recommend the Inchrye to everyone

Room tip: for me the room was oke.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Thank A.M. H

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Inchrye , we too enjoyed your company and hope to see you again in your next trip to our bonnie Scotland .