All reviews lovely hotel mediolanum forum lovely grounds would definitely stay here again cab ride free wifi no doubt staying at this hotel scrambled eggs mini bar decent hotel business trip one night stay comfortable bed visit milan concert metro
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I was visiting the Assago part of Milan for work and could not get my first choice hotel. As this was one of the few with availability, I thought it was worth giving it a try but expected no more than a 3-4 star operation. I was pleasantly surprised at the size and scale of the rooms.

Although the facility and the rooms are slightly dated, the standards the hotel operates to are very good. Everything was nice and neat and the suite-like nature of the rooms - with a separate bedroom area was a nice touch.

Breakfast is included and there was an extensive range of continental options available as well as free wifi. Staff were also very helpful - with some nice snacks available daily from the bar. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank highimpactuk
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to evaluate your stay with us.
It is very nice to read that you have spent relaxing days with us. Your praiseworthy words are the best recognition and motivation for our employees - which I would like to pass on immediately.
We are already looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Excellent service from start to finish, I requested lower floor as I don't like lifts and I was accommodated on the 2nd floor in a lovely room. Even after we checked out on our 2nd day the staff allowed us to have a picnic on the lovely grounds in the sunshine.
The room was spotless, fresh towels and toiletries on both days.
This hotel is literally 5 minutes walk to the Mediolanum Forum where we went to see the 2 Cellos. Excellent Shuttle bus service to the metro.
I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are going to see a Concert in the Mediolanum Forum this hotel is the best and closest you'll get.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Ms. Evelyn,

thank you for your feedback. We hope to host you once more in the future.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Huge crack on the inner walls immediately reminded of the latest earthquakes in the country - what if that's a sign for compromised building stability?
And completely different upsetting thing - they pour beer at least a finger below the mark on the glass, filling up the rest with a lot of foam. We were about ten people, and visited the bar at least twice - and it was the same for each and every glass though we remarked to the bartender already on the first occasion. Feels like cheap thievery, really disgusting!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Mr. Yury,

thank you for your review. The crack on the inner wall is not due to the earthquakes that hit the south of Italy. Milan is not in a seismic area. It is an old crack, very superficial.
Regarding the beer, in Italy the size of the medium size is 40 cl, but sometime we serve the beer in a 50 cl glass. This is the reason why the beer was a finger below the mark. It is not our practice to speculate on a finger of beer, but I am very sorry if you had believed this thing.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Spent 2 nights here so we could be handy for the Green day concert in the forum next door! - and it really was next door.. we could listen to the sound checks from our room! Location is also good for access to the metro and a no-stress visit to the sites of Milan.

All in all our room was grand, ok so it's a little dated in terms of decor, but immaculately clean which is what you want. The entrance and reception area are stunning.

Breakfast was very continental, and hot food was limited, but it served a purpose. Finally, expedia suggest the daily parking rate is 15e - but this is not the case at weekends which helps a little daff.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear Sir/Madame,

thank you for your review. we are pleased that your stay has been up to your expectations and we look forward to welcome you back at the Royal Garden Hotel.

Best regards.
Direttore

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Hello,

I've been there in order to watch the "trio" 'Aldo Giovanni e Giacomo". I was there just one night (12-13th of May), but it was enough to appreciate the quality of the hotel. The room was large and clean; absolutely perfect for me. I had the opportunity to have the morning breakfast, also, and I really enjoyed it. Plenty of fresh food for any kind of breakfast. 5 stars.

Giuliano

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear Mr. Giuliano,
thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you again on the occasion of the next event that will take place at the Mediolanum Forum.

Kind regards,