All reviewslovely hotelmediolanum forumlovely groundswould definitely stay here againcab ridefree wifino doubtstaying at this hotelmini bardecent hotelbusiness tripone night staycomfortable bedscrambled eggsvisit milanconcertmetro
Reviewed 6 July 2015

The hotel bulding is quite old, the staff in the hotel are very helpful. Breakfast was quite good. The people at reception were good. In roomyou will not find anything unlike Asia. Its quite european style that the hotels dont provide you anything in your room.

Room Tip: For Asians, carry your own hot water kettle.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
MonrifSales, Sales Office at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

We really thank you for your kind review about your stay in our hotel.

We hope to have you again as our guest.

Best regards,

The Management
Royal Garden Hotel

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Stayed here on business for a couple of nights very nice hotel lovely grounds and very nice suite ideal for the forum couple of niggles breakfast was not very good and the bed was hard aren't they all I Italy ! but overall I would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: 2nd floor top rooms
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
MonrifSales, Sales Office at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2015

We would like to thank you for your compliments after your recent stay at the Royal Garden Hotel.

We assure you that we will take action to ensure that your observations may become opportunities for improvement of our current standards.

Please accept our best wishes for the future.

The Management

Reviewed 21 May 2015

The hotel was conveniently located near our business meeting venue. Although there is an expensive hotel closer to our office, the Royal Garden Hotel provided better value for money. Service was great, rooms comfortable, restaurant good, taxis easily available. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you need to be in this area. Air conditioning in the room could be better though.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are comfortable and spacious
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
MonrifSales, Sales Office at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

We would like to thank you for your compliments, we assure you that they will be a reason for us to improve standards in order to provide your future stays most relaxing and pleasant.

In remind you that all of us here at the Royal Garden Hotel remain always at your disposal and, hoping to have you soon as our guest again, please accept our best regards.

Reviewed 5 May 2015

This hotel is beautiful, have a nice garden outside, which is more enjoyable in hot season, building is designed with quality and natural materials, like marble and wood. I particularly enjoyed the restaurant/breakfast area, with the beautiful view and the relaxing fountain.
Position: Very good, close to the music palace, you may need a car, they provide shuttles to Milanofiori center and to metro station (about 800 mts). Close to a golf center (about 3km). It's far from downtown Milano.
Parking: Excellent, outdoor free, and indoor for a fee
Reception: Excellent, friendly and professional
Comfort: Excellent
Cleanliness: Very good (I do not like the moquette floor)
Internet: Very good, wireless, free, not very fast but stable and reliable
Television: Excellent
Pillow choice:Yes, 2 choices
In-room boiler:No
Elevators/Stairs: Excellent
Breakfast quantity: Excellent
Breakfast quality: Excellent, the only thing I would add is some fresh orange juice, but other than that was perfect.
Checkout speed: Excellent
Hotel Restaurant/Bar: Excellent
Fitness/Spa/Pool: Not used. They have fitness room.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
MonrifSales, Direzione Commerciale at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2015

Reviewed 2 April 2015

I arrived here on Monday 30th March and stayed until Thursday 2nd April, eating dinner at the hotel 2 nights.

The hotel looks clean and recently renovated - and is directly comparable to the Star-Hotel - Business Palace I usually stay in, which had no availability.

The bar facilities are tucked away behind reception and is a pleasant area to take a beer or drink of choice - word of warning, the bar not staffed all the time so it wan take a while to get a 2nd drink. I found going to reception to notify them they had thirsty patrons sufficed..

The rooms are accessed by a room card system, which you have to insert and leave in a slot to activate the power to the room. The aircon didn't appear to work particularly well as either of the settings seemed to distribute warm air and the room remained warm. I ended up reverting to the age old method of aircon - opening the window.

I had room 234 (a twin single) which faced over the restaurant toward some sort of stadia facility - apparently this is a basketball stadium. Something was on on Wednesday night, but i'd be unfair to say this interfered with my stay.
The views are not great as a result, but the grounds look well maintained.

The room was a reasonable size, clean and comfortable, with good free WiFi, enabling me to work remotely via RDC connection.

The restaurant was staffed by 2 saff plus a Maitre-D. Despite arriving in a quiet period the kitchen was unable to offer me several of my choices from the menu - I hope this trend doesn't continue into my next visit as those which remained were the less appealing items. Fancy having no sirloin steak :(

The staff were pleasant and did the minimum to provide a service - nothing more, nothing less. At one point I had to go to the toilet, asked for directions which were on a different floor, when I returned my tabled had been completely cleared despite having not been served my main!!! They rectified the situation but despite only waiting on 5 or so tables, service was not particularly attentive. Drinks such as beer had to be collected from the bar which was again, on a different floor, taking 20-30 minutes to arrive. Order in plenty of time....

Reception staff were very courteous and helpful - they ordered taxis and managed the check in/out process well.

The hotel is about 30-40 euros by taxi from the centre on Milan so is not particularly conveniently located - our office is located on Via dei Missaglia 97 and the taxi fair here varied from 18€ up to 31€. Avoid the highways where possible - molto traffic! :)

Overall, I will use again as this was a reasonable base for me and comfortable. Have a look at my photos and see what you think...

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank MikeBuzzing
MonrifSales, Sales Office at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2015

Dear Mr Mike Buzzi,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give such a detail description of our property and to offer us the opportunity to learn about your stay and the precious feedbacks.
We will take advantage of all your suggestions and we sincerely apology for any lack of service you had to experience.
We sincerely hope to completely meet your expectations on your next stay with us.
Best regards.