Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,525 results
All reviews across the street free breakfast daytona beach oceanfront breakfast was delicious ocean view pool and hot tub ice machine oatmeal pool area the breakfast area great place to stay parking lot family vacation bike week spring break balcony umbrellas
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2022

Having a great stay here, beach is all but ours , hotels are all but empty. Hyatt is looking after us incredibly well given circumstances . Lacking is two things swimming pool and access to beach via hotel.
Access to beach is easy via many public access points and life guards are on duty .
Hotel itself is in good shape with all rooms now dried out , good internet , hot water and a very nice hot breakfast included in our nightly rate.
Staff here are incredibly friendly and very helpful . I’ll name a few who deserve credit.
AndI, Beverly, Renato, Jenn, Keith, Lonnie, Max oh and before I forget Nicola.

Room tip: Corner units are comfortable and away from elevators
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2022

It was not fun. The hotel looked like a motel. There was a huge fan directly outside our room running all day. Bathroom was not great. Pool was closed. Front service was blah. Definitely didn’t feel like the hyatt or welcomed like a hyatt member.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank palesepu89
Ashley Roeper, General Manager at Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2022

Thank you, Palesepu89. We are disappointed to see you were not satisfied with the accommodations during your visit. Ian's affects in our city and to the property were very unexpected; in addition to National News outlets, the property worked and is still working on contacting each and every guest individually to provide updates of the property as they come. Days to weeks after the storm, the property was strongly urging anyone visiting for leisure purposes to cancel without penalty as our amenities were limited. We saw a very high volume of guests still choose to stay while we worked on the physical appearance of the property. I do appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider giving us another opportunity once we can put all of the repairs behind us.

Reviewed 16 October 2022 via mobile

Horrible customer service in the part of Hyatt. I booked in the morning. I arrive at 1:30am and they advise me that the side of the building is gone, no amenities and worse of all, no hot water. Why was I not informed of this when booking? I would have never stayed. I understand hurricanes and that is unfortunate but it was still relatively expensive for a hotel with no walls, damages everywhere and no water. Unacceptable not to notify travelers of this beforehand

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Tiffany,

We can understand your disappointment as we are also very disappointed we cannot offer our typical amenities. In regards to contacting our guests; the hotel is contacting each guest with a US phone number if provided. In addition to national news efforts, we have been contacting guest since the storm and will be ongoing until our services are back to normal. Unfortunately, we have run into a portion of reservations that are booked through third parties without a disclosed phone number. Those third parties are contacted on your behalf in hopes they will respond to you.
We are allowing cancellations prior and up to arrival without penalties. We've been successful in assisting guest find other accommodations in our area when needed. I truly apologize for the disruptions brought by the storm and hope you will consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2022

We are in an extended stay at this Hotel for two months with a break halfway to allow us to visit other parts of this massive and beautiful USA .
Pre Hurricane Ian it was absolute bliss and my wife and I enjoyed many walks along the beach with easy access from the property , people working here genuinely care and want you to experience a great stay and hotel was in good shape.
We left just before Ian and was due to return 10 days later.
Post Ian Hotel receptionist kept my wife and I informed on a daily basis of the extensive damage and gave us the option to stay at another place .
I can tell you first hand the pool is damaged as is the sea wall along most of DBS . Their IS HOT WATER and there is access to the beach not from the hotel but from other beach access areas . I used next doors public access.
Beach today was a dream with perfect weather and very few people.
Hotel itself is not completely back to normal but I suspect within a few weeks and bar the pool it should be.
Regardless of the damage caused, DBS is a great place to visit and Hyatt a good place to stay with excellent hot breakfast and some amazingly nice people running the show.

Having stayed at many hotels at Daytona Beach at various times I can highly recommend Hyatt Place above ALL others.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GezenBey

Thank you so much, GezenBey! Your humble and honest review means the world to us. In these challenging moments, it feels best to hear such understanding and appreciation for our teams best efforts. While some of their homes were also impacted, our team rose to the occasion and diligently tried to enhance the guest experience with limited resources. We truly look forward to hosting your getaway again next year!

Reviewed 13 October 2022

Hotel destroyed by hurricane. Given the damage, it is likely the hotel will be unsafe for guests for several months. The pool has been destroyed. No access to the beach. Rooms significantly damaged. No hot water.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ashley Roeper, General Manager at Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2022

Hello Kenneth,

We appreciate your feedback and are truly troubled to see you were not satisfied with the accommodations after the major impact Ian brought to our cities. The team has eagerly encouraged all guest to cancel their reservations, if possible until the property redeems hot water (we're happy to report the repair 10/12/22) In addition, National News Communications has reported extensive damage to the seawall along Daytona Beach Shores. I see you stayed with us for a total of 6 nights post hurricane Ian, I am sincerely disappointed you and I did not have the opportunity to discuss other accommodations; we have 2 sister properties neighboring us, with no impact to hot water. Rather than discounts, we have communicated all cancellation penalties are waived until our services are back to normal.

Our reviews are important to us; The team, along with National News efforts have been working extremely hard to ensure all guest are fully aware of the challenges brought by the storm and will be disappointed to see they did not meet your expectations.