1,765 results
All reviews quiet hours across the street red lobster souvenir shop free breakfast ocean view ice machine sitting area pool and hot tub the breakfast area yogurt parking lot every morning nice pool great place to stay the entire staff staff was very friendly
Reviewed 11 December 2015

great location, on the oceanfront at Daytona Beach Shores

staff, friendly & helpful

breakfast was HOT & FRESH every morning, along with cereal etc
coffee was good every time as well. Starbucks in the hotel, good stuff!

room was spacious, clean and QUIET, overlooking the oceanfront
there's an outdoor pool/jacuzzi

several restaurants & shops within walking distance (across street is Red Lobster, Dennys & Dairy Queen)

beach chairs & umbrellas rentals (ALL DAY) (not hotel owned) well worth it! there was an old fashioned ice cream truck that made the rounds up & down the beach all day. enjoy some ice cream while enjoying the ocean!

Ponce de Inlet Lighthouse/Museum is south of the hotel (approx. 6 miles) worth the stop.

Daytona International Speedway about 6 miles west of the hotel. (as well as Daytona International Airport) (I-95/I-4) approximately an hour away is Orlando (Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, etc

will stay here again next time at Daytona Beach!

Room tip: higher floors, better views of the ocean
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AndrewCWright, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Buddy T - Thank you for your recent review of Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront. We are pleased to read that you and your guests enjoyed your time here. From our helpful staff, to the abundant amenities offered in between, there is something at Hyatt Place Daytona Beach for all to enjoy. We are happy to read that our location was a great for you and your travelers, with the longest drive being only 1 hour away from the Disney Theme Parks. We do hope to host you in the future. Thank you for staying!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

The Hyatt Place hotel was very clean and up to date. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. They have a bar that includes food and specialty coffee. However, it is very expensive. The cleaning service comes late in the day. At times, it was so late that we wanted to shower and get ready for dinner. The complimentary breakfast was very good. They have cereals, breakfast sandwiches, fruit, oatmeal, toast, pastry etc. The only had eggs and sausage on the weekend.
I would recommend the Hyatt overall. Across the street is a Red Lobster and down the street is an Italian restaurant. The parking lot is empty during the day, but fills up quickly at night. They have an out door bar, but at times it was not open. However, you can purchase a drink inside and bring it to the pool area. There are plenty of lounge chairs around the pool area. They also have a hot tub. I think that you will be very satisfied the the Hyatt. In addition, the staff is very helpful and friendly.

Room tip: Ocean front rooms are the way to go.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nikki10

nikki10 - Thank you for your recent review of Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our spacious guest rooms that overlook the Atlantic Ocean. Our AM Kitchen Skillet is a great feature for all to enjoy - especially all with all the options that are offered. This review will be shared with our team here. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel is located right on Atlantic Ocean. Room has private balcony facing the ocean Very clean and comfortable room. Breakfast is included - fresh fruits, hot and cold buffet style healthy breakfast. One can walk to the beach/shores from the hotel. Parking is free. You can tell as soon as you walk in - it's a 5 star hotel Reception is very professional, good job Megan.

Will stay here again if in Daytona area. This my personal opinion and experience at the hotel. Everyone has their own experience

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank FAIZ18

FAIZ18 - Thank you for your recent review of Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our amenities offered here at Hyatt. From our complimentary and plentiful AM Kitchen Skillet, to our Oceanfront location, there is something here for all guests to enjoy. This review will be shared with our team here. We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host you and hope to see you in the future. Thank you for staying!

Reviewed 3 December 2015

We were booked to stay four days but gave up after three and found another place. The "hot" breakfast was dry and cold the first day, distasteful the second day, and burnt the third day. I finally said something to the cook when he put out burnt French toast. He literally laughed in my face. So I went to the person working at the desk and brought her over to see the cook's reaction. He was still standing there smiling at me. When I told him the food was burnt and should be replaced with edible food, while the desk manager stood there with me. he laughed in both our faces again. So we checked out to find a place where they actually wanted our business. Shame on Hyatt!!

Room tip: The beachfront views are nice higher up, but the parking garage is between the hotel and beach so you stare at cars from a lower view room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Alexander T
AndrewCWright, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2015

Alexander T- I am sorry to hear that you found our breakfast unsatisfactory during your stay. We pride ourselves on having the best complimentary breakfast in town and we let you down during your stay. Your comments will be sent to the Operations staff so we can work with our employees and make breakfast that much better. Regarding the situation you had with our cook. I have spoken with every member of staff that was present during that and I must explain this further. Our cook had no intention of "laughing in your face". I apologize if you feel he was laughing at the situation but I can assure you we do not take guest complaints lightly. Our goal as a hotel is to make sure you have a great time with us and leave with a smile. I am sorry that did not happen during your stay and would love an opportunity to make that happen.

Please contact me at your convenience to discuss further and to personally plan your next visit.

Andrew Wright
Director of Sales
386-944-2010 ext. 5106

Reviewed 30 November 2015

The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the free breakfast was very good. The Only thing that bummed me out was that the hot tub was broken. The bed was a little hard for me, but I'm a pillow-top girl.

Date of stay: November 2015
AndrewCWright, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Danielle967 - Thank you for your recent review of Hyatt Place Daytona Beach Oceanfront. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our complimentary AM Kitchen Skillet breakfast. I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience of the hot tub not working. I would like to let you know that this issue has since been resolved. We would enjoy hosting you in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need. Thank you for your feedback.