Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
US$ 120
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 95
HIExpress.com
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 134
Agoda.com
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 100
Sun Viking Lodge(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 142
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
Agoda.com
Grand Prix Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$ 62
US$ 58
1,319 results
All reviewspool partyevery saturdaywarm cookiesacross the streethamburgerlabor dayoceanfront roomthe breakfast areafront desk staffevery eveningcomplimentary breakfastgreat weekendthe entire staffocean viewbeach towelsclean hotelgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Well Sandy (the manager) and her staff did it again.As usual our visit was just perfect and there was a tropical storm that came thru(Beryl) that tried to ruin the weekend.The storm at least stayed away until Sunday so the poolside cookout/karaoke on Saturday went off as planned which consists of free hamburgers/hotdogs, chips, sodas, beer, water, and Sandys yummy rum punch and pudding shots and that was great, but oh boy on Sunday the wind and rain came and the pool and beach were off limits.We would like to thank Sandy for our room upgrade,it was a very pleasant suprise and deeply deeply appreciated. We are so looking forward to next year which will be our 4th year in a row!!!!Our room was spotless as usual, breakfast was good and typical of the Hamptons, and the staff in the breakfast area were very curteous and kept the foods stocked and the dining area clean which was no small feat as it was a madhouse( thats putting it mildly lol )The pool area was again excellent in its upkeep, with a young man out there early in the morning with a hose cleaning all of the tables and chairs and the pool deck so that they are ready for the guests.Any information that was needed ie:directions, dining options, etc: was readily available from the front desk staff. Well Sandy as usual you know how to do it right !!! We will see you next Memorial Day Weekend.Keep up the great job !!! Thank you Rose

Room Tip: any room is great but a balcony is an added bonus, sit on the balcony listening to the waves and smelling the great sea air especially at night without having to leave your room is an added bonus!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
AshleyMacLean, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for your review of Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront. We have made many changes and recently renovated. We do hope to see you again!

Reviewed 1 July 2012

This is our second time staying at the Hampton Inn. I highly recommend it if you want a clean comfortable hotel with ocean view. Free breakfast is included and the pool is convenient and well maintained. A free barbecue at the pool with music is available on Saturday for all guests, and pool toys/buggie boards are free to use. There are laundry facilities on site and a nice exercise room. Free cookies are put out at 7:30pm and the staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are quiet and offer flat screen TV , table for laptops or eating, microwave and fridge and ice makers in the hallway. A good choice for families or couples. Free coffee and tea 24 hours off the breakfast area is also a nice feature and the view from the balcony is breathtaking! The AC is a bit noisy and takes some getting used to if running all night and parking is available around the sides and back of hotel.

Room Tip: rooms away from pool area would be quieter
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 June 2012

This hotel is located in the South part of Daytona Beach called Daytona Beach Shores. During the Summer they have a free cookout and music on Saturdays. That includes free beer. The hotel is directly on the beach with great views. We were given a free 2 day stay by the manager when she found out we were celebrating our 41st wedding anniversity. Yes-We will be back.The hotel has great management.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean front room for a few dollars more-its worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clay d

Reviewed 23 June 2012

This hotel is such a joy to stay at. Hotel staff is very attentive to the needs of guests. Breakfast is always fantastic! The Saturdays out by the pool with the music, cookout, and karaoke is so much fun. We always come here when we come to Daytona.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed 22 June 2012

As I write this, I am sitting at my computer desk sipping a cup of coffee, trying to wake up. What a difference this morning's scenery is from yesterday's. Yesterday morning, I was sitting out on my balcony at the Hampton Inn, watching the sun rise, and sipping fresh coffee I didn't have to make.

This was my third time staying at the Hampton Inn-Daytona Shores. I am always impressed with how courteous and efficient the staff is. When I arrived this time, my room was toward the end of the hotel. I had a view of the beach but also the parking lot. I went down to see if they had a room overlooking the pool, and the gentleman, I don't recall his name, immediately and without complaint moved us actually to the room I had on my last visit, with a view of the ocean in front, and a view of the pool to the right.

The staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and like you're home and part of the Hampton Inn family. I always look forward to seeing Rachel at the front desk for the first time on my visit, who remembers me from my previous visits and always cheerfully welcomes me back.

Coffee is in abundance at this establishment. There is a coffee pot in the room, as well as a refrigerator and a microwave. But, we never even touched the coffee pot in the room, as there was always coffee in the lobby. One morning, I went to get coffee and as I filled my cup, one of the staff said, "Put that down. I'm getting you fresh coffee."

We slept in one morning and had a do not disturb sign on the door. Later, there was a message on the phone from the front desk, saying that the cleaning person noticed the do not disturb sign, and that if there was anything we needed, please let them know. I said we could use some fresh towels but we would pick them up the next time we passed the desk. Next thing I knew, there was a cleaning person at the door, with fresh towels. She also came in and tidied up a little for us.

There are several eating establishments within walking distance, as well as a 7-11 across the street. The location is also convenient for traveling by bus.

Adding to the convenience is the breakfast they serve. You don't have to go out and find a place that serves breakfast. You have your choice of cereals, eggs, sausage, etc. right there. Oh, yeah, and did I mention coffee?

This week, they were down to one elevator at one point, only because they were putting in non-slip floors on both of the elevators. But work on both elevators was done in two days (one per day), and when I left, both were in use again.

The Hampton Inn Daytona Shores has become my home away from home when I'm in Daytona. I'm already looking forward to my next visit there.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends