1,539 results
All reviews dinner show pool deck mini golf staff was very friendly full kitchen tiki luau hammocks unit ocean poolside
Reviewed 18 January 2016

sorry
like to return need to shape up;maybe .jhsjhahhf;JNC k adj;zjhjbczjndjkc;kjbckjdbcjkznx;cjbsdhcjnc;kjsznd;znnx;jcnv;dhvjznvjzhnz;lkdofvhzjcn hfhehcshdohdv;oihdfncc;.lxhohz;lkdhcohohvzvjhzpohdhfzoh

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

I have to say my room was absolutely beautiful with stunning views of the ocean. Some friends and family flew down with me they didn't have as nice of a room. we all had Suites. I would have been very disappointed if I had gotten one of their suites . The halls and elevators were pretty run down. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The indoor pool was absolutely amazing it was like a big bathtub because it was so warm.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anastasia B
StaySkyHotelsResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Anastasia,
We are so happy to know that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay but have an overall bad feeling. Our goal is for all of our guests to have a fantastic vacation. We apologize that it wasn't everything you had hoped for.
Best wishes

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Nightmare !!! Not helpful, not clean, not easily accessible, not comfortable, closet doors fell off, refrigerator smelled awful, old beat up furniture. Stayed here for many many years, time for a change I guess. Wish I could say something positive, but there isn't anything positive for me to say !!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2016

This part of Daytona has a historical old school feel to it. If you are coming to this hotel expecting a Hyatt style room for the price that it is available then you are wrong. I went expecting to see what I paid for. The one thing I couldn't get enough of was the view from my balcony! It was beautiful! And the front desk staff, housekeeping and handy man were very friendly and helpful. We had a problem on the first day when we arrived where the door wasn't opening and the handy man Shaba came within 5minutes and fixed it. The property was a bit dated but it was CLEAN! I can't complain.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank marlete2016
StaySkyHotelsResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaiian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're really glad you and your family enjoyed the ocean view from our suite! We appreciate the feedback, and hope to have you back again soon.
Best wishes

Reviewed 15 January 2016

If you are wanting to get any sleep, this is not a good place to do. The Mattress was so worn out that it was unbearable. This was our 3rd visit and each time it has gotten progressively worse. Great value for the location - if they put in new mattresses!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Hello,
Thank you for posting a review. We appreciate your feedback on aspects of your stay. As you stated we have a great value for our location, and are happy you notice that.
Kind regards