Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews jacuzzi room ocean front mom and pop room key enjoyed our stay bed was comfortable private balcony family vacation jody motel beach daytona rises sand sunrise hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2022

The room was not clean for our liking. There were small roaches inside the room and also inside the small refrigerator. This is our second time staying at the Dream Inn, not sure how they dropped the ball on this visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2022

Family of 13; the size of the rooms and beds accommodated perfectly. The rooms that we stayed in were neat and clean. The location on the beach was perfect. The hotel also walking distance to a few restaurants and ice cream shop (it was yummy).

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 30 June 2022

Things have changed since Cindy's passing, Who knows where John is, hopefully healthy & happy. Jody needs to sneak in there and see what his hotel looks like. Pitiful I'm not writing a good review with what I endured for 1 flipping night. If ya gotta stay here ask for room 134. only room with a jacuzzi!!

Room tip: DO NOT GO THERE. NOTHING LIKE THE VIDEO!!! If you need a room go next door. room 134 only room with a jacuzzi.
1  Thank M5135PDbarbarae
Reviewed 30 June 2022

My husband & I got married there 18 years ago. Everything used to be perfect until I was charged $529.00 for my 1 night stay because they did not have my reservation then they put me in a room with a view of nasty palm trees that look like a jungle. I was supposed to be put in room 134, yet I ended up with a crappy room. If Jody does something about this the hotel will be down the tubes. Very unhappy customer for 1 single night. PITIFUL!!!!

Room tip: Best room is 134, the only one with a jacuzzi.
Reviewed 28 June 2022

Nice place & staff is very kind. Room was a bit small but cozy. We enjoyed the smaller Inn on the first floor over a 20-floor hotel. The pool was nice, and water temperature was very comfortable. I would stay there again and my next trip to Florida.