Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews jacuzzi room ocean front mom and pop room key enjoyed our stay bed was comfortable private balcony family vacation jody motel beach daytona rises sand sunrise hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2022

Things have changed since Cindy's passing, Who knows where John is, hopefully healthy & happy. Jody needs to sneak in there and see what his hotel looks like. Pitiful I'm not writing a good review with what I endured for 1 flipping night. If ya gotta stay here ask for room 134. only room with a jacuzzi!!

Room tip: DO NOT GO THERE. NOTHING LIKE THE VIDEO!!! If you need a room go next door. room 134 only room with a jacuzzi.
1  Thank M5135PDbarbarae
Reviewed 30 June 2022

My husband & I got married there 18 years ago. Everything used to be perfect until I was charged $529.00 for my 1 night stay because they did not have my reservation then they put me in a room with a view of nasty palm trees that look like a jungle. I was supposed to be put in room 134, yet I ended up with a crappy room. If Jody does something about this the hotel will be down the tubes. Very unhappy customer for 1 single night. PITIFUL!!!!

Room tip: Best room is 134, the only one with a jacuzzi.
Reviewed 28 June 2022

Nice place & staff is very kind. Room was a bit small but cozy. We enjoyed the smaller Inn on the first floor over a 20-floor hotel. The pool was nice, and water temperature was very comfortable. I would stay there again and my next trip to Florida.

Reviewed 28 June 2022

Let me start by saying that the view from our room was breathtaking!!!! The staff was also very friendly at check-in. The room however, was not clean and VERY outdated!!! There appears to be water damage in certain areas of the room, the fridge and the safe had rust on the front of them. The headboards are a fabric type material and had stains on them. The baseboards were really dirty and the lamp had a very thick layer of dust. The floors did not appear to have been cleaned, we wore shoes the whole time including when stepping out of the shower (that we scrubbed before using). There were no washcloths or hand towels in the room (I asked for some and the front desk gave me washcloths and extra large towels as no hand towels were available). The pool is also NOT as pictured. It is also very outdated and has paint chipping off every and the water did not appear to be very clean.
This hotel has so much potential…. Just needs a little TLC.

Reviewed 22 June 2022

This was my first stay at Dream Inn. I watched the videos on their website to familiarize myself with the property. I also called ahead to ask if they had grills and was told they had no grills. I get there to find they did have grills, the cabanas in the videos didn't exist, the front desk people were rude and threatened to call the cops on guests who were simply questioning what was going on. The water pressure was poor. The rooms not properly cleaned. Grounds not well kept. I'd recommend staying almost anywhere else.