Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
$674
View deal
Vio.com
Trip.com$674
Algotels
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews hurricane bar two bedroom suite pool area daytona beach oceanfront ocean view living area free breakfast hot tub every morning pool towels yuri property balcony dishwasher housekeeping properties couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

This hotel manager and front staff couldn’t be worse, very rude very unprofessional, we’re here because of the room sizes but not the hotel itself, we been coming to a family gathering many years but it gotten worse every year even after i wrote a review about our experience last couple of time this manager stays and treat us with plans in his mind so we don’t get what we want

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Giovanni Boetti, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

8/16/22

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay, we truly appreciate your input so that we may continue improving our property and service for the benefit of our future guests.
It appears that we have failed to meet your expectations for your stay, and I would like to personally apologize for any service failure and resulting inconvenience. If you return to the Daytona area in the future, please feel free to reach out to me directly with any concerns or preferences so that I may take steps prior to your arrival to ensure the best possible experience moving forward.
I hope that you have a wonderful day and that we have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.
Giovanni Boetti
Assistant General Manager
Residence Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront
386-944-2000

Reviewed 7 August 2022

I don’t understand Marriotts business approach of spending $100 million on a hotel and then refusing to maintain it. The residence Inn Ocean front is worn-out and in complete disrepair. My recent experience: toilet would not flush, manager unconcerned “we’ll get to it when we can“; no hot water; Air conditioner sounds like a jet engine taking off; section of carpet worn completely to the pad; electric switch broken; poor Internet; coffee in room hideous; hair in my scrambled eggs and breakfast; the men’s room in the lobby flooded for the entire stay. I swear it is all true. I don’t understand

Room tip: Poorly maintained over priced hotel. Best to look for a different hotel, there are a lot to choice from.
Date of stay: August 2022
Giovanni Boetti, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022

8/13/22

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay, we truly appreciate you taking the time to provide your input so that we may continue improving our property and service for the benefit of our future guests.

Following the onset of COVID, the planned renovation of our property (which was originally scheduled for early 2021) has been unfortunately delayed, and we are currently waiting in line behind several other properties for the opportunity to present a refreshed experience for our guests. In the interim, we are continuing to do our utmost to ensure the sustained cleanliness and maintenance upkeep of our property given local limitations in supplies and labor, and I acknowledge and regret that we have failed to rise to your reasonable expectations in this instance. I assure you that we are doing our very best on a daily basis to overcome these challenges, and we hope to be able to present a revamped environment for our guests shortly.

Again, I am so sorry for the trouble and truly thank you for reaching back out to us with your input so that we may strive to do better for you and for all of our guests. I hope that you have a wonderful day and that we have the pleasure of hosting you again in the future.

Giovanni Boetti
Assistant General Manager
Residence Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront
giovanni.boetti@marriott.com
386-944-2000

Reviewed 4 August 2022

We check in 7/24 and check out on 7/27/22. From the beginning when I check in the receptionist was not friendly at all. She was rude! Once I check in I was not provided any information about the hotel at all. Just gave me my key to the room and that was it. When I check out on 7/27/22 I forgot my daughter's necklace in room 407. I called several times and spoke with housekeeping and manager to see if anyone turn in my necklace. Of course they said nothing was found in the room. Manager was not helpful at all. I don't see how people would take things that they know they don't belong to them. This necklace was given to my daughter by her brother that was in the marines and it meant a lot to us. I can't believe someone would just take it when they know it doesn't belong to them.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

This hotel is old and desperately needs remodeling. People who state its just the outside clearly had better rooms than we were given. My wife is titanium, no upgrades but they were selling upgraded rooms.

The pool is freezing and the hot tub was broken. Terrible food and service. Do not stay here...pick anywhere else

It was run down and no one working there seemed to care. It was a quick anniversary trip on June 1st and 2nd and I regret the entire trip

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2022

Overall, we enjoyed our vacation at this location. Our room was decent and had all the amenities we needed or got if when we asked. The free breakfast is not anything to get excited about and seemed to have more options on the weekend. The grounds can be updated and the outside of the building needs cleaning and repairs. The lobby is in great condition and is very nice. We would stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2022