Lowest prices for your stay
$156
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
$153
Hotels.com
$153
Travelocity$153
Priceline$156
Hurb$161
All reviews continental breakfast hot tub ocean front oceanview room private balcony visit daytona easy access to the beach family vacation bike week stacey pits tiki housekeeping cereal rates housekeeper waves
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2022

I will say that I usually don't write reviews unless I'm disappointed in the place, but I said I would.

I would rate the hotel 4.5 stars. The hotel's staff was great. The pool and hot tub was refreshing. Had a great time there.

The breakfast was amazing for being free. Being on the beach was wonderful. Only drawback was that Daytona International Speedway wasn't closer. Oh well, we can't have everything, I'll be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Marc Johnson, Guest Services / Front Office at Emerald Shores Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2022

Thank you for makig an exception for us. It was our pleasure to make your stay enjoyable. See you next time!!

Reviewed 13 September 2022

Hotel was nice and clean. Very friendly staff and Georgia was the best housekeeper. She went out of her way to make sure our stay was an enjoyable one. She made sure our room was clean and fully stocked with everything we needed. This is our second time staying in this hotel. And we will definitely be back again. Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Marc Johnson, Guest Services / Front Office at Emerald Shores Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2022

We try to treat our guests like family, Jessica. And yes - Georgia is the best!!!! I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

Wow what a Disappointment. This hotel is absolutely disgusting. We didn’t even want to touch the Faucets in the bathroom. Filthy needs an upgrade so bad. It actually wouldn’t take much you can buy a Fossett from Home Depot for 40 bucks that make the place look great the bathroom needed a paint job the towel bar was hanging by screw there was mold in the tub. They claim to give you breakfast when you go down it’s just cereal and some juices and pastries and packages the coffee pot you couldn’t even hold the handle because it was so sticky everything was filthy the coffee pot handle was all falling apart and to top it off go outside to take a look at that green Jacuzzi not only was it green but obviously the motor was going bad. It’s in a great location the beach is beautiful what a shame TripAdvisor you need take them off your list. I don’t care how cheap a hotel room is when you’re in an area especially like this on the beach you do expect more I would not stay here ever again unless they completely remodeled this place

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marc Johnson, Guest Services / Front Office at Emerald Shores Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We are currently remodeling. None of our coffee pots are falling apart. The free continental breakfast consists of fruit cups, cereal, oatmeal, breakfast bars, danishes, juice, milk, coffee, bagels filled with cream cheese and strawberries, and yogurt. No complaints were made during your stay.

Reviewed 8 August 2022

When visiting Daytona, we normally stay at a condo a few doors down. This year, there were no rooms available there, so my husband checked out a few other places nearby. The price and the photos were the first to draw him in, so we booked a room for a mini vacation.
We were very happy with our whole visit. The staff was very friendly to the point that one almost feels like family! We mostly worked with Marc if we had any questions and he was very helpful and friendly! We had one issue in our room, and Reggie was quick to come up and take care of it. It wasn’t even an “emergency”, but he wanted to get right up there and get it taken care of. We had an oceanfront room. It was very clean (which is EXTREMELY important to me) the beds were comfortable and the view…well, it just can’t be beat. I also like that the floors aren’t carpeted. It’s just cleaner to me. I will say, I did bring a broom and dustpan to keep up with the beach sand, but that was no trouble for me at all.
If there was one thing I would recommend, I would say that the kitchenette area could use a bit more lighting, but that’s it. A tap light would work perfectly.
I would definitely recommend staying at Emerald Shores, and in fact we are hoping to come back next year with our whole family!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much!! I look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

Better be prepared make your own beds, better bring extra towels or u will have to share. The outdoor bar is always closed, nice rooms just clean them your self. They won't even sweep the sand. Very displeased. Oh and don't even bother calling the front desk she will straight hang up on you. Came down here for vacation, just over all displeased with the maid service. Literally had to share towels with my brother and husband which is just disgusting to me. Even when service is requested they just don't give a crap. When I pay almost 200 a night I shouldn't have to clean a thing especially if requested.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

I do apologize for the issues you had. Your concerns have been addressed.