All reviews lexington inn front desk housekeeping manager ocean front awesome job hot breakfast free breakfast biscuits and gravy bagels pool towels nice pool room was large great room king bed staff was very friendly beds were comfortable pool area is
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Great place to stay especially with kids the kid pool is great it's awesome, it's shallow and perfect for little ones this is our second stay here and will return again soon for another trip hopefully soon

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Monica Q, General Manager at Daytona Beach Shores Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Hello Floridian175
Thank you for your kind words, we are happy that you enjoyed our property! We also
thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Super nice staff clean will be booking their again. The cleaning staff was friendly and the front desk staff was very nice and helpful. They always was friendly and helpful day and night. I plan on booking with them next year .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Monica Q, General Manager at Daytona Beach Shores Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hello PamD,

Thank you for the amazing comments about the staff here at the Lexington Inn. Guest service is our driving force and we are extremely happy to receive reviews like this!!! I will be sure to share your feedback with staff members. Thank you for your recommendation of the hotel and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The hotel staff was very accommodating. Our group had a total of 31 rooms and the meeting room for 3 days. Only complaint was the elevators were not working properly..was slow & lack of luggage racks.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Monica Q, General Manager at Daytona Beach Shores Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hello gwendolynbd,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The only issues we had were the elevators sucked would take 5-10mins to make it to the 6th floor because they seemed to stop at every floor. And some stranger managed to get a key card for our room and walked in while i was in the shower. Luckily my friend was in the room as well and was able to stop them from coming in. She apologized and said she had the wrong room. My buddy who stayed in another room. Came back from dinner and his room door was wide open.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello toddj1130,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you had. We do hope that you will choose the Lexington the next time you are in the Daytona area.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I was amazed at the cleanliness of this local Inn that I happened to stumble upon. I would recommend this to anyone! Conveniently located on the beach, they do not have extra hidden charges. There was plenty of parking (in the back), the room was very spacious with a table with chairs, a small patio with a pool view, we were given a corner unit on the third floor with a beach view and no extra charge or request for that. The beds were comfy, room was large, shower was spotless, carpet was clean... just a pleasant surprise and exceeded my expectations. What I loved was how friendly everyone was, the fact that you saw so many staff members out and about working, cleaning, walking the parking lot looking for debris, plenty of towels at the pool, lots of lounge chairs.. it was really a nice treat and right on the beach! The breakfast was super delicious offering what tasted like homemade biscuits and gravy, hot scrambled eggs and sausage, a waffle bar, and the normal cereal, yogurt, and fruit. However, traveling with two children alone, it was really extra nice that one of the employees running the breakfast on their busy Friday morning took the time to come over to me and ask me if I needed anything, if the kids were satisfied, and if I enjoyed my stay. What a wonderful and positively perfect place to stay. Front desk was A+ as well as cleaning staff. Definitely recommend Lexington Inn this for everyone! One more thing... I thought my 3rd floor was perfect for me, loved the view. But for some, you may be excited to know that you have the option to select the first floor, which each room has a private gated patio with privacy shrubs to each unit directly accessible from the pool (this limits the beach view, so I would not prefer it, but it is pretty and extremely convenient for those who live at the pool). One thing I would change is the perhaps lay down mats in the hallways to reduce the noise at night from louder guests - that's not the hotel's fault, but at night, the hallway was a tad noisy with a couple of loud guest. WIll definitely reutnr!

Date of stay: July 2017
Monica Q, General Manager at Daytona Beach Shores Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hello JessicaS,

After reading your review I can feel rest assured that you are a happy guest and we have met all your expectations. This is what we strive for every time with every guest. Our goal is to make sure that every guest has a memorable experience and it seems from your comments that we have accomplished that goal.We are doing our job to ensure your complete satisfaction and it informs others that we would be a great choice while visiting the Daytona Beach area. We now hope that you will be one of many loyal guest when visiting the Daytona Beach area.

Yours in Hospitality,