Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$108
View deal
Expedia.com$175
Travelocity$175
Priceline$183
Agoda.com$258
Hotels.com$175
Vio.com$183
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2022

Made this reservation for my niece to visit her ailing 90-year-old grandmother. Her car broke down days before so called to cancel as it said can cancel up to 2 days before. Called for 2 days and all said mailbox was full. Got another phone number online and it said to call that number...same thing. NEVER able to reach any phone. Said to email for contact, emailed twice and NEVER any response. So, could not cancel or even get a time to use in future as mentioned! Don't know what is up. So, lose 2 days money and no future use unless they get back to me??? Will definitely go by myself and have family go by as they will be back down there soon? Should be reported, sounds like a lot of mistreatments they've given others. Wish I knew beforehand. Frustrated and shocked they can even own/run a business? Wonder what's up with this place ????

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 8 September 2022

Great experience. I actually drove past and decided on the spot for a one night stay, instead of booking online first. Like in the old days. Park in front of your room.
Great location, great friendly service, very clean well maintained though small room, recently upgraded, everything is there and very affordable. Better than advertised
Just a wonderful beach place for a few days, even as one of the stays on a honeymoon if you are into that kind of thing.

Room tip: Great palce across from the beach, clean & safe
Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2022

We booked this for one night, on our way to Disney. Had just left a B&B in Savannah, so wanted someplace decent but not too expensive. Let's start with the GOOD: It is a small strip type motel, The grounds were very clean with easy parking right outside the room. The room was very clean and comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave and 2 beach chairs to use. Melissa, who checked up in was very nice. We had a quiet night's sleep. The BAD/ODD: Right after I booked the room, I got a message that I had to "agree" with all their stipulations...no smoking, no loud voices, not able to wear/be very fragrant, had to be peaceful-weird; have never encountered anything like this! Check in times were tight, and you had to notify them if coming in earlier or later than their set parameters. The name on your booking must exactly match the credit card you use. I used my name and hubby's points card. When we got there, Melissa had cancelled our reservation and I had to re-register with matching information. I had to be sure my old reservation did actually get cancelled; which it did. There was no increase in rate, so it was more of an inconvenience than anything. There is coffee available in the very small registration area, and only for the times it it open; so really no coffee! The room is very basic; bare bones. Could use tissues, a shelf or a few hooks. We literally had to run the hot water for 20 mins to get it hot! We walked down to the office to ask Melissa if we were doing something wrong, and she said no, just let it run. Very strange and inconvenient. She said it was because it was so cold outside. In summary: clean, safe, very basic but with all it's "glitches" I think I'd go somewhere else.

Date of stay: January 2022
2  Thank Famontherun
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

Overall great place if you need a hotel. The staff where very nice and friendly. The Place was clean and looks a lot better in person . Close to beach access and it was walking distance to the Pier . Highly recommended and I plan on staying again

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 27 May 2020 via mobile

Stayed here last year and it was great. Decided to go back this year for Memorial Day weekend. Like last year we arrived too early for check in so we went down to the beach for a few hours. Upon our return to check in I noticed my car was gone. As my wife and I were walking towards the office the owner came out and handed my wife a piece of paper with the towing info. We told him we were staying at their hotel and he said he was cancelling our reservation and slammed the door in my wife's face. Taken aback, we knocked on the door to get some clarity on why he would cancel our reservation and he told us to get off his property. My car was over 11 miles away and the towing company only accepts cash...$185. Being that we booked through a third party and well in advance we got a good deal on it, but since it was Memorial Day weekend I'm sure they had no problem getting over twice the normal rate from someone else. My wife was in tears saying she'd never been treated so disrespectfully in her life. I will be exposing this dirtbag owner on every platform I can.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank 748rickym
5627, - at Atlantic Shores Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2020

Guest parking is limited to 1 parking space per guest room. You must check in and sign the guest register along with providing your vehicle information as soon as you arrive for your scheduled reservation check in time in order to validate parking privileges and to be authorized for the parking space for the length of your stay.