Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$108
View deal
Expedia.com$175
Travelocity$175
Priceline$183
Hotels.com$175
Agoda.com$258
Vio.com$183
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

Overall great place if you need a hotel. The staff where very nice and friendly. The Place was clean and looks a lot better in person . Close to beach access and it was walking distance to the Pier . Highly recommended and I plan on staying again

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 27 May 2020 via mobile

Stayed here last year and it was great. Decided to go back this year for Memorial Day weekend. Like last year we arrived too early for check in so we went down to the beach for a few hours. Upon our return to check in I noticed my car was gone. As my wife and I were walking towards the office the owner came out and handed my wife a piece of paper with the towing info. We told him we were staying at their hotel and he said he was cancelling our reservation and slammed the door in my wife's face. Taken aback, we knocked on the door to get some clarity on why he would cancel our reservation and he told us to get off his property. My car was over 11 miles away and the towing company only accepts cash...$185. Being that we booked through a third party and well in advance we got a good deal on it, but since it was Memorial Day weekend I'm sure they had no problem getting over twice the normal rate from someone else. My wife was in tears saying she'd never been treated so disrespectfully in her life. I will be exposing this dirtbag owner on every platform I can.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank 748rickym
5627, - at Atlantic Shores Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2020

Guest parking is limited to 1 parking space per guest room. You must check in and sign the guest register along with providing your vehicle information as soon as you arrive for your scheduled reservation check in time in order to validate parking privileges and to be authorized for the parking space for the length of your stay.