Budgetel Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Economy Motel(Galloway)
US$ 46
US$ 40
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 53/night.

Relax Inn(Galloway)
US$ 89
US$ 72
Country View Inn & Suites(Galloway)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 194
Hotwire.com
US$ 572
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2012

The room wasnt dirty but it was too clean. The carpet dirty with crumbs. I could not breath the entire time i was in the room because it smelled like someone just smoked 100 cigarettes in there. I barely slept, every hr i had to get up to open the door so i wouldnt pass out. Bed was so hard also. Overall if the smell wasnt present would have gotten a better review. And they need new bed and sheet...there was holes in the and cigarette burns.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 26 December 2011

The website made me believe that this was a new property, opening special, etc, photos of rooms looked nice, etc. However it's just under new management, my room looked nothing like the pictures on website. Carpet is stained, matress is saggy, no coffee machine like it says there is, no shuttle to Atlantic city offered like website says. Overall dated, tired, old and dirty.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Just a word of caution so you don't wind up in a similar predicament: I booked three nights two weeks prior to travel, but then plans changed. I canceled 10 days before we were scheduled to arrive yet lo and behold, the full amount was taken out of our account, even after receiving a cancellation confirmation in the mail. I am still (as we speak) trying to resolve this. Even though the policy clearly states to cancel 48 hours prior (which we did), we were billed. So be sure that you're only booking if you're for sure planning on staying (or that you have discretionary funds available). They refunded all but $10. The $10 is a "fee" they charge for any weekend cancellations. So if you planned to go there for the weekend and had to cancel, there is a $19, BUYER BEWARE. Again, book at your own peril and be sure you really intend to travel those days. Canceling in advance does not guarantee that they won't charge your account, and weekend cancellations will cost you $10, no matter how far ahead you cancel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maq P
Reviewed 5 December 2010

The hotel is located close to shopping malls and just in front of bus stop so you can get in 30 minutes to Manhattan. There are computers in the lobby for hotel's guests - free of charge. Room I stayed in has separate bedroom and living room. There was A/C, but quite noisy - I had to turned it off during the night. There was also a fridge, tea and coffee maker. The room was quite old and it could be refreshed soon. The breakfasts were poor - only eggs, some toast, jam, tea and coffee, but if you are still hungry - there were many restaurants around.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank QuD18
Reviewed 25 August 2008

This place is incredibly ghetto. The room smelled bad. The furniture looked like it was pulled off the curb. There were no floor towels for the bathroom. The soap/shampoo were the cheapest things brands I've ever seen.

Worst of all, when we got the hotel, we asked for a room with two beds. They had multiple empty rooms with two beds, but claimed a $20 surcharge for this room. We noted to the manager that the chart on the wall indicated only a $5 surcharge for two beds (btw. never in my life have I had to pay a surcharge for two double beds instead of 1 king size bed in a hotel).

He in turn stated that the surcharge was because it was the weekend. When we complained, he said that he didn't have any 2-bed rooms left anyway. So, we walked to our room, on the way, we saw 2 empty rooms with 2 beds. We told the manager, he said the price was $20 and would not negotiate lower. We paid because it was my boss and me, and we weren't going to suck it up and sleep two-guys in one bed.

Hotwire said they will look into this issue and said it will take 7-10 business days!!!! what? I complained loudly.!!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)