“Poor customer service”

Add it.
Pizza Shack
Ranked #40 of 61 Restaurants in Galloway
Reviewed 7 December 2015

I truly miss the former owners. The current staff members have a horrible attitude. She never introduced herself and acted like she had a problem with us from the moment we walked in, as though we were disturbing the emptiness of the place. Pizza tasted like frozen pizza and I had to wait a long time for my soft served ice cream.

1  Thank Jackson119

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Awesome food and great prices. Best Garlic Parmesan Wings best around. Staff were very friendly. Definitely going back.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

We used to stop in all the time when this location was Al's, they made the best banana pancakes! Recently we saw that it was under new ownership and seemed to be a pizza spot, we got our soft soft, and it was delicious. Last night, about a week after our ice cream visit, we wanted pizza on the way home from the beach and decided to try it. We started with fries, which were ok, and their pepperoni chips, slices of pepperoni fried, they were tasty. We ordered a small pepperoni and a mall Margherita pizza. The pizza was TERRIBLE! Worse then pizza at the skating rink or Chuck E Cheese. The crust was obviously pre-frozen and a little stale. No-one touched the crust, it was hard and tasteless. The sauce tasted like canned pizza sauce. The pepperoni pizza had 6 slices of pepperoni for an extra $2.00. The Margherita was like a tomato pie with canned sauce and a dried oregano out of the bottle, the 3 thinnest slices of tasteless Mozzarella and no real tomatoes. For a place to be called pizza shack, and have the worst pizza I have ever had was inconceivable. Plus it was relatively expensive...the smalls were 10.00 each for poor quality ingredients, and terrible taste. South Jersey knows good pizza, and this is definitely not it. I do not anticipate this restaurant to be able to stay in business over the winter. If you go, go now for the ice cream, do not waste your money on the pizza.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

This restaurant is recently under a new owner. My husband and I were out and we felt like having an Ice Cream Cone. lol We didn't want to drive to Absecon to Dairy Queen so we decided to try the Pizza Shack. So glad we did! We both ordered a small chocolate cone I got sprinkles on mine my husband had his ice cream on a sugar cone. The ice cream was so good, nice and creamy & had good taste. Best I've had in a while. I would diffidently recommend this restaurant for the ice cream cone. They have an outside window to order so you don't have to go in. They also have picnic tables on the side with a small fence around it where you can eat at. That's what we did. We went on a week night and the restaurant was packed. can't wait to check out the meals another night. They also deliver locally.