Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel$27
Agoda.com$27
Priceline$29
Tripadvisor$27
ZenHotels.com
All reviews non veg wonderful stay hospitality beach mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

I stayed with my Family for 3 days here. We enjoyed each moment here. Very clean and tidy rooms with ample space. The food served to us is with great quality, quantity and taste. Mr Vipin, Shimal & Subash are very nice hosts, took care of our each and every needs in no time. Its also very close to the beach. The beach is very clean and safe. Very nice for swimming, morning walk and can thoroughly enjoy with family or friends in the beach. We can also buy live freshly catched fish in the morning from the beach side. Overall we totally enjoyed our stay here. It's highly recommended, if you choose a budget stay in Kannur with great facilities.

Room tip: They have 6 rooms here with nice parking area. They provides free wifi. Also it's a budget stay, more than a resort you will get a home stay environment.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
raju bhakthar, General Manager at CLUB7 Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2022

Reviewed 22 January 2022

Had been there for the weekend with friends
The beach was one of the best and had a great time with my friends. Best place to just stay away from the busy city life and just having a peaceful weekend. I would recommend others to try it with your friends and family ✨will visit again good hospitality ️

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 June 2020

First of all, this is NOT a resort. Club7 provides very simple accommodation and meals. You arrive via small lanes, and the last few hundred meters is down an unmade path with big rocks - not good for a car or even a rickshaw!
The rooms are quite basic with just the bare necessities. The bedsheets hardly covered the mattress, no top sheet just a blanket that I am not sure is washed between rentals. The wardrobe is fine, and the bathroom is basic but ok with enough hot water. Best to bring your own toiletries. The small TV has no English language channels, there is no fridge or safe. Wifi ranged from bad to terrible to nonexistent.
The included breakfast was pretty basic as well. One morning idlis with sambar, another day puttu with channa. The toast was inedible until we taught them how to properly toast the bread. The coffee was thin. There are no nearby restaurants, so we had other meals there as well. The menu is small, especially if you are vegetarian. The food was ok, no more. The dining pavillion is a little ramshackle.
Now the positives: an unbeatable location. The sea views from our first floor balcony were breathtaking, including some of the best sunsets ever! And it's so quiet and tranquil, pure balsam for the soul, pure relaxation. It took us a while to figure out how best to clamber over the rocks (a kind of rough seawall to restrict flooding during the monsoon), but once on the the beach it was paradise. Fine sands, very clear, if often rough, water. We walked for hours without seeing anyone else, only at the weekend some local boys playing beach football and cricket.
The manager was a delight, extremely helpful. He can get you beer and vodka etc. if you wish. He arranged for tuks tuks and taxis, and also organised for us to go to a theyyam ceremony. He has some ideas for improving Club7, but alas, he is not the owner. If you can put up with the shortcomings of the 'resort', this is a great place to unwind for a few days.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

I made an Agoda reservation at this “hotel” based on TripAdvisor reviews and those at the booking agent website.
The reviews listed cannot be genuine.
The approach road is barely navigable.
I arrived today 5/3/20. The front of the premises was adorned with drying laundry.
It appeared completely untended.
I approached the entry and a man told me that they were closed.
I told him that I had a booking and gave him the number.
He made a call and eventually passed me the phone. I told whoever was on the other end that I had a reservation. He rang off.
I would not have stayed in any event as the appearance of the property was not at all as advertised.
Do not book here.

Room tip: Avoid at costs
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Radford007
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Most cordial hospitality by the hotel people we stayed there like a home
They took care of on a personal basis from morning 6 am to 11 pm they could provide us anything we asked food was good though a limited spread quality was good

Room tip: All rooms good facing sea and very near to beach
Date of stay: December 2019