Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lovely hosts beautiful place birds palms cuisine malabar
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2020

I had the most amazing time here. The hosts were impeccable in every way, and always available. Relax in a hammock, enjoy good talks and coconut water, while listening to the calming waves of the nearby ocean. In the evening take a stroll on the beach, watch the sunset, and enjoy the tasty, fresh food back at the resort. I will miss everything about this place, and the people living there. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

Amazing location with the most beautiful beach. The service was great and the staff was friendly. The food was delicious and served at the right time. Loved the view from the rooms and the bed was comfortable. A great place to travel as a group.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2020

My stay here was probably the closest thing to Heaven I'll ever be able to experience. The ocean was perfect to swim in when it would get too warm, and then a little nap afterwards in the hammocks would get me ready for the next swim.
The food was delicious, a perfect combination of indian food and a little bit of western food (toast, porridge, yogurt).
The rooms were cozy and spacious; although I spent most of my time outside because of the beautiful climate.
But what I'll cherish the most has to be the kindness and hospitality of the host family. Me and my friends enjoyed some very memorable conversations with them, and if I ever were to go back here it would primarily be because of them.

Reviewed 29 February 2020

The strongest indication of quality is repeat business. Kannur Beach House is a place where people keep coming back, and back, and back again! There must be some kind of magic here. I think it's a combination of hosts and setting. Rosi and Nazir are always kind, helpful and insightful plus the home-cooked Kerala food is great. The house itself is a perfect place to relax, nestling beside a coconut-laden lagoon and a virtually deserted beach. It's not commercial here, or over-touristy and may it stay that way! So, we keep coming back. Book way in advance – KBH fills up quickly. We've got next year reserved already. Looking forward!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 25 February 2020

We are "returning guests" and I reiterate what we have said in previous reviews.

Beach house is situated in an idyllic position overlooking a lagoon and the beach. Hammocks hang beneath the palm trees and the view from the shaded balcony is delightful. En suite rooms are clean and comfortable and have fans and some have a/c. We found the latter unnecessary as there was often a cooling sea breeze.

Beach house is a homestay, not an hotel. Guests eat with the family at set times. The food is delicious with a large choice of options at breakfast and dinner. There is something for everyone.
Early morning tea and coffee are welcome after a swim as the sun rises over the hill, and afternoon tea is served to those wishing to gather and chat about the day's excursions. A kitchenette is also available to guests

Rosi and Nazir are just the best hosts. Nothing is too much trouble......from tuk-tuks for shopping expeditions in Kannur to arranging visits to Theyyams (religious festivals). Yoga and ayurvedic massage are also available locally.

We have been lucky enough to meet many interesting people during our stays and many of them are also returning guests who have become friends.
Thank you Rosi and Nazir for making us so welcome again, we will definitely be coming back.

Room tip: Homestay NOT Hotel
Date of stay: January 2020