“Dream guesthouse - an experience”
Review of Kannur Beach House

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kannur
Kannur Beach House
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Kannur
Reviewed 8 April 2017

I have been to Kannur Beach house once and I keep dreaming of coming back, being one my highlights in India. Let me start with Rosie and Nasir, the most enchanting hosts: they are kind, cultured, knowledgeable, and will do everything to help you out in your trip. I will always have a wonderful memory talking to them. The guesthouse is located in a spot of unspoiled paradise, in between the beach and the backwaters. My room had this lovely veranda which I loved to watch the beach and the starry sky! I went to a theyyem ritual, arranged by Rosie, which is a must see ritual in this part of India. If all of this were not enough, the food is incredible. I can only thank Rosie and Nazir for providing one of my best experiences in India.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank marcela0072015
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

What a wonderful time we had, swimming, walking along the beach and mixing with locals. Rosie is so helpful and she totally took the stress out of our rescheduled travel plans, nothing was to much trouble. Thank you Rosie.
We celebrated a wonderful birthday here and the memories are very special we will never forget and thinking about it brings a warm feeling.
Talking around the dinner table with Rosie, Nazir and guests broadens your knowledge and new friendships are made. The world becomes a smaller place. Thank you Rosie
and Nazir. We will be back, Helen, Peter, tina and Paul x

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 945tina2016
Reviewed 21 March 2017

What can I say that hasn't already been said. Perfect and enchanting hosts, fabulous food and a wealth of local knowledge which just leaves you to make the decisions on what to do during your stay. I chose to do absolutely nothing other than relax, read and swim. It's the only place in the world that I've ever been so relaxed and recharged. Perfection! You'll meet local people, travellers from around the world and of course Rosi and Nazir will make your stay a memorable one and the location is amazing....so what are you waiting for......go and visit!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nicholas E
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We arrived at Rosie and Nazir's place both very tired and we left 2 days later, rested, inspired and refreshed. Kannur Beach House is a delight to visit. Rosie and Nazir are wonderful company and feed you the most delicious food. The beaches are lovely. The lagoon is splendid to paddle around in. Nearby Kannur offers interesting sites to visit and Rosie is super kind at sorting everything out for you and informing you about Kerala. The Theyem we visited will remain with me for ever. I highly recommend a visit here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Friendly welcome, wonderfull food and wonderfull place are the only things i am thinking about. Our room too was superb and my daughter (17) and I (55) have fallen in love with this place. Rosi and Nazir are just fabulous.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family