Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

we stayed for two nights in this beautiful hotel. Staff is main attraction of this hotel. All staff well trained.
while we spent most of our time at the resort. I found the hotel to be in great location.
Even the restaurant food was mind blowing. Great experience.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Raju K
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I have stayed in this hotel several times in the past. It never lets me down. This time was no exception. From the greeting by the GM Mr. Srinivasan to the goodbye when I left, it was a very good experience.

My room was on the second floor, nice view, comfortable in all respects. Linen was clean, room was clean and a/c nice and cool.

WiFi works well and is free. The breakfast was good. The hotel is located close to the main town centre and within 5 minutes walk to 3 Malls. The train station is nearby.

Very little to fault in this well run 4 Star hotel. Thanks for another enjoyable and comfy stay !!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GrahamP809
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I have visited for business purpose,not stayed.
It was a good experience,served good food with good service.

Having ample car parking,good security staff.

Conference hall was good,dining too.

Suggesting.....

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Hotel Central avenue for 4 nights when we travelled to Kannur for a wedding from Brisbane, Australia. The room had a King bed, armchair and desk. The bathroom had a shower. The bedding was comfortable enough for parents and an 8 year old to share.

Great location, friendly staff. Delicious meals. Room service and laundry available. Excellent air-conditioning.

It was disappointing to be unable to make a reservation online. Email communication was unsuccessful. I had to telephone the Hotel to make a reservation with the time difference and language barrier it was frustrating. Additionally the email confirmation was vague and I ended up getting my friend to stop in and confirm our reservation in person.

Minor things you wouldn't see in Australia in a hotel of similar standard (loose toilet seat), minor cracks in plaster.

Would definitely return

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank BrisbaneGirl81
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent Hotel in Kannur , Good management , good hospitality.
Near to Kannur railway station for a comfortable stay.
Good ambience,good room...
Staffs are well trained and helpful and friendly.
The price was very reasonable great value.

Date of stay: January 2018