Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
$40
View deal
Booking.com$40
FindHotel$41
Agoda.com$41
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Good experience overall, stayed for 4 nights with total 25 family members. Breakfast was excellent and restaurant had good ambience. Lot of options nearby for shopping and eateries. Staff were very cooperative.

Room tip: Spacious and vibrant
Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Canoe, Marketing at The Hotel Canoe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Thank you for taking an effort to provide us with your valuable feedback relating to your stay in our Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Hotel Canoe is a hotel very near to the railway station walking distance.
The rooms in the hotel are neat and clean my room was in the fourth floor No. 406 but nice lift facility makes the approach easy. Complementry breakfast was full of variety . Front office staff is good and soft spoken .
They allowed me early check-in . My train was in the evening at 5:45 and they extended my checkout time from 12noon to 1pm though I had to wait in their lobby for 2 hours as it was very hot outside they provided us with wet towels and it was very relaxing.
If you are not short of budget you can opt for this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Canoehotels, Manager at The Hotel Canoe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2020

Reviewed 29 December 2019

Spent two nights in December at Hotel Canoe. This is a new property, very near to the railway station. Rooms are clean and spacious and the staff was helpful and warm to guests. The breakfast spread was very good on both days. We had dinner in the hotel on one of the nights and it was better than what we had outside. Though the hotel was not at the beach front, but was near to all attractions we have in Kannur. All in all, a nice stay and the service was excellent.

Date of stay: December 2019
Canoehotels, Manager at The Hotel Canoe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel on 25th and 26th December. It excels on all levels. Staff, rooms, complimentary breakfast, location etc. I was deeply satisfied with everything. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Kannur.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 December 2019

I checked in at The Hotel Canoe for two days . I was invited with a welcome drink. Very Beautiful hotel.. crystal clean, with beautiful paintings, Rooms are excellent, staffs are friendly, Place is at a very Prime location, near City center Mall, Railway station is within 1 km, access to bus ,important eateries. Hotel has a very wide parking. It has a restaurant which caters delicious food.As a part of my stay, I was offered complimentary breakfast , very delicious. There is a lift , I was offered Daily News paper, Mineral water, all the toiletries. Beds were clean, A.C was just wonderful, Room was calm, TV is wide with a wonderful sound system. The bathrooms are clean. There is a mini fridge with essentials. Room service is there. I will definitely visit again.

Room tip: i stayed in 306, very quiet
Date of stay: December 2019
Canoehotels, General Manager at The Hotel Canoe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2019

Thank you for taking an effort to provide us with your valuable feedback relating to your stay in our Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you.