Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$85
eDreams$85
Agoda.com$85
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews the owner calm place beautiful location beach hospitality mr peace
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

We found this wonderful place of bliss at Asokam Beach Resort and enjoyed a relaxing vacation filled with comfort, peace and with the beach just a few footsteps away. It also has an Ayurveda based Spa and massage centre.This is a place where you can unwind,have the beach to yourself; a serene getaway. The resort is a very comfortable, calm place with the staff more helpful than I have seen anywhere else. They make you feel like royalty and are ever willing to help with anything. The complementary breakfast is quite good and the place is very clean. The owner, Mr.Naveen was very obliging and kind to all our requests. Very generous,warm, welcoming people who make you feel at home. It had become another home for us during our memorable visit. Hope to visit again in the future.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RiyaaNagaraj
Naveen Pavithran, Owner at Asokam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at ASOKAM BEACH RESORT and for sharing feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read your review and to note that you had an enjoyable and a comfortable stay at our resort.

It gives us great happiness to that ASOKAM will be the hotel of your choice whenever you travel to Kannur. Your generous praise of our team is truly very inspiring.

Thank you for compliments.

The team and I, eagerly await your return in the not too distant future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Amazing stay and service. Neat and clean too! friendly staff with good hospitality. Good breakfast but lunch or dinner need to be ordered in advance. The beach is accessible just across. Thanks to the Ashokam team.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 12345siluvs
Naveen Pavithran, General Manager at Asokam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at ASOKAM BEACH RESORT and for posting feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

The team is happy to learn that you were impressed with our overall service and facilities and most of all, your emphasis on the quality of staff is most encouraging. People are our biggest assets and such praise is a reward for all their initiative and effort.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Naveen

Reviewed 25 June 2020 via mobile

We had booked to stay at the resort and due to the corona lockdown, the trip had to be cancelled, they were gracious enough and prompt with refunds.I haven’t had such speedy settlement of refunds anytime . Looking forward to stay at the same place again sometime soon when conditions permit. Tx a lot Mr Naveen

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank cyjos
Naveen Pavithran, General Manager at Asokam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2020

Dear guest

Thank you sir for your kind words and encouragement at the most difficult times we are facing due to Covid 19. We truly respect guest sentiments and we hope to see you sooner at the end of this pandemic.

With very best regards to you and family

Reviewed 21 April 2020

I stayed there for a few days in end Feb 2019.

The rooms are nice and well proportioned. The bathrooms are clean, functional, and good. The premises are very nice.

The location is great too. On the stretch of road along the beachside, slightly removed from the Kannur town bustle - it is great for morning and evening walks, and is serene. The beach in that stretch is very clean and nice too.

The breakfast was nice (didn't have any other meals there) - served at the restaurant. The swimming pool and some of the rooms were under renovation when I visited - I believe those renovations are over now.

And the staff attitude on the whole at the resort is one of friendliness and helpfulness.

On the day of checkout, I had to go out in the morning itself, and thus had checked out but kept the luggage there. On returning to collect the luggage much later in the day, ,the staff offered usage of another vacant room for changing or taking a shower. That was much appreciated.

Many days after coming away from there, I realised that I had left my belt there. On contacting, their manager/owner Naveen Pavithran located it through his staff, and then posted it to me in Mumbai. And did not even charge for the postage - his request was that when I visit Kannur next, I should stay at his property. It was a wonderful gesture.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank BonyIsMe

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for visiting us and reviewing our property Asokam Beach Resort. We are grateful by your encouraging review and help us to be much more focused. We hope to see you soon during your next visit to Kannur.

With best regards

Reviewed 31 March 2020

I have stayed at hotels and Ayurvedic centres across the world and across India and truly valued the services that I received at Asokam Centre. The staff, hotel owners and Ayurvedic therapists were truly first class and did everything they could to meet my every day and make my stay 28 day stay very enjoyable. Food was excellent and rooms were very clean.

I would also highly recommend the Ayurvedic treatments to help you relax from a busy office job, improve immunity and mental focus. Speak to the owner Naveen, he is very knowledgeable about Ayurvedic practice and history. Thank you again!

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank FreeBird108108

Our dearest Briya

Thank you so much. Your words of encouragement means a world to us. It was indeed a very happy experience to us too during you stay for 28 days. We all miss you at ASOKAM.

Looking forward to you next visit and hope it will be soon.

With all our best wishes