Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Agoda.com$71
Trip.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2021

1. I booked my room three days prior via make my trip and once i reached there after 1o hours of drive they told my reservation is not there and asked me to wait for 30 mins. Then later they tole they didn't read the email they received. Horrible
2. Bathroom and toilet is very bad. broken sprayer in toilet, very bad smell, The hand wash area having cracked basin.
3.Parking - After temple visit i came to hotel and asked for car parking space, the security told me you might not get parking as we have a marriage function- As i booked and paid my rooms they are responsible for my parking as well. Very bad
4.Some one made a scratch in my car mirror in their parking area and they told they cant take any responsibility - then what reason they had put security person over there.
5. i asked to clean my room around 1pm and they didn't even do even after i came around 6pm

I recommended don't stay in this place. Worst Worst Experience

Room tip: dont book here
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 17 October 2021

Absolutely disgusting hotel ever visited in my trip to Kerala. The infrastructure is poor, the food is tasteless, service is awful and the staff are highly rude/lack basic manners.

Disappointed to say that my purse was stolen from within the hotel !
Avoid at all costs.

Room tip: Do not choose unless you want to regret
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Service was very bad, waiter takes too long to respond and its very difficult to order also.Waiter has no uniform or badge which makes it very difficult to identify them and other customers. Even though food was very good it doesn't have the standards of three star hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank J3684OFamalm
Reviewed 10 January 2021

Absolutely unhappy with the service/stay/rooms/food here. I do not recommend this hotel at all.

The rooms were horrible and my luggage was stolen from the rooms by one of the staff (I believe).

Avoid !

Room tip: Avoid this hotel
1  Thank 507kavithas
Reviewed 10 January 2021

The rooms are small, smelly and disgusting. The bathrooms had flies & cockroaches.
The staff were too busy doing nothing & I found the food to be costly & tasteless.

I do not recommend this hotel - either for stay or or for food.

DO NOT USE.