Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews superior room relaxing place to stay sea beach beauty bang soul
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

Chera Rocks is second home to me. I've gone there so many times that I've lost count. It's a perfect weekend getaway from Bangalore. Nivedh is an amazing host. He ensures the guests are comfortable and are provided with the best of facilities. The food is delicious. The best part for me is that they are vegan friendly. I cannot wait to go back there.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed for four nights in a superior room, right on the beach. It is a really relaxing place to stay with great food and nice staff. The room was big and clean, with a good bed and enough furniture. Nice warm shower, great views on the sea from the table on the porch, where food is served. The resort is nestled in a small quiet area at the end of the beach.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 11 March 2020

One amazing place to spend some quality time.
The food I'd give 10 on 10.
As they serve fresh food, fresh fish, fresh prawns, fresh juices.
Beach view is crazy!
The place the people are very friendly. You'd find maximum foreigners..
Ambience is excellent.
We were 5 of us. . Stayed for 4 days. Loved it. ❤️

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2020

I was so happy to stay in this place for few days! Chera Rocks Beach resort is the best quiet and comfortable place for keep in touch with nature. Deserted beach with few colored traditional fishing boats, amazing green palms and magic stone rocks in this place will give you an unforgettable holidays. I also enjoyed local kitchen with different varieties of vegetarian and seafood dishes. The owner of this resort is a very friendly man, who traveled a lot around the world. I could highly recommend Chera Rocks for everybody who would like to relax and enjoy Malabar shoreline magic nature, sometimes it's also available to see dolphins and turtles here!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KintamaniTravel
Reviewed 2 February 2020

I visited chera rocks beach house in the month of April with my family which is me, my husband and daughter. I must say it's a beautiful place at the edge of the beach. Lovely place for an escape from busy city life. You can just forget everything and have a peaceful stay. I property is very clean and calm, food is authentic Kerala food and clean premises. The staff and cleaners are very polite. Mr. Nivedh is a very friendly and kind person. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a peaceful stay away from city. A lovely time to spend in the beach.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
kannurT, General Manager at Chera Rock Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Thank you for visiting chera rocks beach house with your family.
Hope to meet you again