We had an absolutely wonderful stay at Chera Rocks Beach House at Kannur.It had Excellent hospitality, faboulous location and great food. We stayed at Chera rocks for 2 nights and wished it could have been longer . The manager Nived needs special mention as he was a great person to talk to and always coming and asking for anything we need.Everything was all we had hoped for, beautiful cottage, tasteful decor, great staff and delicious food served fresh everyday.Our room was perfect - clean with very comfortable beds and furniture and overlooked the lovely sea. Staff were friendly, attentive and very helpful,particularly Mohammad who took care for us from the very first day. I'm happy to recommend this cottage to anyone keen on having an unhurried and relaxing stay in seaside.I also look forward to visit this place again in the nearby future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chera rocks, the real lonely planet, a complete contrast from busy city life, has no sounds of modern world. I am sure, before you leave the place you will learn to identify different types of natures sounds and also to enjoy the healing effects of these sounds. You will be amazed to find a empty seashore with no sales person or masseur.....You and your gorgeous sea alone! You may be surprised to see the easy accessibility to road, railway and international airports while Chera Rocks remains as a lonely planet.....That's the way God has created it....Come and celebrate your holidays and make it unforgettable.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Yatra, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Chera Rock Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chera Rock Beach House Hotel Kannur
- Chera Rock Beach House Kannur, Kerala