“Excellent”

Bistro Energy
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Senj
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 42
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

for every recommendation...food is excellent, fast, service as well, very kind and friendly...coffee is the best in the Senj ( and further :) )... wi-fi available, fast

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I had ćevapčići, friends had two Capriciosa pizza's and one Energy pizza. Energy pizza was good. Two capriciosa was different, like they are not from the same place. Pizza's wasn't cut, and knives are dull. In one Capriciosa was hair. Ćevapčići are really bad. Much smaller then usual and really tasteles. Probably cheepest "Ledo" ćevapi from supermarket, or worse. Very poor choice of beer.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Me, my mother and sister went for a lunch in about 2 PM. The waiter was the only one working but he was very amiable and we got served very fast as we were alone inside. I ordered 'vegetarian pizza' (with less cheese and classic cheese switched with mozzarella), my mother 'rucola pizza' and my sister 'Energy pizza' (without prosciutto as she doesn't prefer prosciutto on pizzas).

Pizzas were done very fast and I was really fascinated with mine! The dough was AMAZING, perfect taste and thickness, really good and quality prepared veggies (!), but I would prefer more of them on pizza, maybe more of the same veggies I got and also if there were some cherries and rucola. I expected corn on my pizza but I haven't got it, which was actually better than vegetarian pizza with corn I tried before.
Our pizzas weren't salty at all, my and sister's mozzarellas were fantastic and all in all, it was very very good pizza for me, it would be literally perfect if it had more veggies, but very few pizzerias have that kind of vegetarian pizzas with LOTS and QUALITY veggies.

My sister's 'Eneegy pizza' was also very good for her. The only one disappointed was my mother with her 'rucola pizza', as it was very poor pizza with very little amount of rucola, no tomato sauce at all (she asked for extra tomato sauce, but she said it wasn't quality, it was the industry sauce). But I think it was her mistake as she didn't know well the ingredients, she likes rucola very much so she thought it will be very big amount of it, and also she thought it will be bigger amount of Grana Padano cheese which is listed as ingredient in her pizza, but there were like 3 pieces of it on it.

Anyways, the price is really good and affordable, I would expect more for seaside pizzeria in the summer season. The WC is so so cool, you need to see it, and also it's tidy and clean with soap and papers. Interior of the whole restaurant is so nice, I really like it. Also the smiling and amiable waiter, what you need more?!

I really recommend this pizzeria and 'vegetarian' and 'Energy' pizzas! I won't give 4 stars for not so good mother's pizza because the whole atmosphere and experience was too good for 4 stars! I would definitely come back to try my sister's pizza, but maybe again mine?

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We went for luch in Bistro Energy and I ordered Energy pizza and it was affordable and first impression of it was great. Although I really liked it, there is one thing that could be better. Dough on some parts of pizza was hard to cut with a knife but that wasn't problem at all beacause all the topics on the pizza were fresh and delicious.
Waitress was nice and friendly. Atmosphere was really calm and if you don't like to be surrounded by many people I advise you to eat inside because most of people go eat outside.
Place is medium size and it's nicely decorated. I especially liked the bathroom because inside of it there is some pretty funny text and great mirrors.
I definetly recommend this pizza place for all those pizza lovers out there!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, affordable prices, friendly staff, excellent service and food
At the weiter's recommendation I tried green pasta and it was delicious!