“The Best Pizza Ever”
Review of Pizzeria King

Pizzeria King
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Senj
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 16
Description: The best pizza in town, try it now! You will be satisfied!!
Description: The best pizza in town, try it now! You will be satisfied!!
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Due to the uninspiring frontage and tacky name we nearly passed Pizza King by and went to the restaurant next door, we are so pleased that we didn't. Pizza King certainly lived up to its name and delivered the King of pizzas. It's true to say that this is the best pizza that we have ever had anywhere (even after extensively travelling Italy) and delivered with friendly service and at a very reasonable price. We were blown away.

We will definitely return if we return to Senj, but the memory will remain.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Pizzeria King

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I loved this pizza place! I had no complains about the pizza! I can easily say that this is the best pizza I had in my life! If you want to visit a pizza place in Senj I recommend you this place! I ordered vegetarian pizza and it was delicious, fresh toppings, great dough...
Nice place, great atmosphere, friendly waiter.
Awesome!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Yesterday, me and my sister went for a lunch here. It was about 2 PM, but there was only one guest and no one else, probably because people prefer to go outside for a dinner or late lunch on these hot temperatures.

Waiter served us very fast (obviously). We both ordered vegetarian pizzas with less cheese and mozzarella as cheese.

We haven't waited long, I would say normal time for pizzas to prepare, but when the pizzas came... Oh that smell and warmth! And on the wooden board!!! Amazing presentation!

The dough was really tasty, light, thin, perfectly crunchy on some parts and on the other parts soft...
Much and MANY types of veggies; zucchini, eggplant, green and red pepper, corn, carrot and also fresh tomato and champignons. I neved had eggplant and grated carrot on my veggie pizza before! Corn was in small amount, which needs to be like that, because when there's big amount of corn on pizza, that isn't tasty at all... At least for me.
Also, perfectly salted (but I think if we haven't asked for less cheese and mozzarella as cheese, it would be a bit salty).

All in all, pizza wasn't heavy at all, fresh and warm which is very important! I ate the whole one and never felt that light in my life after whole pizza eaten!

Prices are really normal and affordable, I would even say cheap for pizzeria in middle of summer season.

WC is clean and tidy, with soap and papers.

In the end, I would say that this was the best pizza I ever had in my life! Recommendations to everyone and thank you Pizzeria KING for such perfectly made pizza!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Great Pizza - lots of choices also had veggie options and a good selection
of beer! Quick service
thanks

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I was eating Pizza king and it is very tasty, but its just a little bit too salty. Waitress was nice, drinks prices cheap, and the food prices are average.