3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$149
Hotels.com$149
Priceline$149
Travelocity$149
Agoda.com$144
FindHotel$149
All reviews burger pub urban suite washer dryer gas fireplace pool and hot tub bed was very comfortable beautiful hotel indoor parking classic room ski hill nice stay bistro mont loft sink escape closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2019

The location was beautiful, staff very friendly, the room was huge and well appointed! The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning was nice and quiet! The breakfast was delicious! The only negative thing, was the view from our room - looking out over the roof to the entrance - we were only there one night, so this was not an issue, but I had to keep the blinds closed as beyond the roof was a huge roof terrace for hotel guests. Besides that, I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Avoid a room overlooking the roof to the entry, and facing the large guest terrace - I had to keep my blinds closed for privacy.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HeidiLanglois, Public Relations Manager at Espace 4 Saisons, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2019

Dear Lucy-Ann A.,

Thank you for sharing these lovely comments with us!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Espace 4 Saisons.

As for the view, we suggest you to call our front desk agents who will be pleased to satisfy your desires!
Also, our new section offers rooms that are looking either at the mountain in front of the hotel or at the mountains behind it.

Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

Great hotel! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Beautiful rooms - very clean! Excellent location, quiet too.
Close to lake Magog and the national park of Orford. Which makes a lovely excursion.
Breakfast buffet was 18 CAD and worth it.
Free parking on site

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank elv0147
Véronique M, Directeur général at Espace 4 Saisons, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2019

Dear elsv175,

Thanks for taking time to share your impressions regarding your stay at Espace 4 Saisons!

We do have a unique location in our region at the foot of Mount-Orford but still nearby Lake Memphremagog. It's a region worth visiting anytime of the year as there is always something to do out in the fresh air.

If you're here during ski season, there is the free INDOOR parking and possibility to store your equipement indoors.

Hope we'll have the chance to welcome you back soon!
Véronique Mercier, Hotel director

Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

We got in at 1am on the 15th. Beds were comfy we were in a biusness plus room with a king bed, room is very big, went riding at mont Orford for 2 days lift tickets from hotel are cheaper than at the hill and even online a bit. Hotel itself is designed nicely, love the details that make it unique and give off the chalet kind of vibe with a warm feeling. Our stay till the Sunday was great only cons I would say is we ran out of hot water after only having the shower on for about 8 minutes, I have stayed at many places when busy times occured and never had this happen but not a deal breaker. As well as the room next to us with kids unforutatley the walls were not sound proof enough to mute the sounds of excited children at 7:30am. Yet again not a deal breaker.
Overall lovely stay didn't get a chance to eat at the restaurants they were booked. Hill is a 2-3 min drive parking is free.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HeidiLanglois, Responsable des relations publiques at Espace 4 Saisons, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Dear Larissa B677,

It is such a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel this winter! Located only a few minutes from Mount-Orford and Orford’s National Park, Espace 4 Saisons is indeed the ideal place to stay for any kind of outdoor activities. I hope you had time to enjoy the « après-ski » at the Espace 4 Saisons’ Burger Pub!

Concerning the hot water, it is true that we had a major problem with our system this winter. I inform you that it is now definitely resolved.

Thank you for your comments on your stay and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 17 March 2019 via mobile

We have returned to this area four times and the most recent two to espace 4 seasons . They have these modern suites with kitchen , living room and even laundry facilities to dry your ski gear. The units are designed with laminate flooring which is so much better than the carpets of most hotels. The location is convenient to access the ski mountain as well as orford national park for x country , snowshoeing or fat biking., and Magog is about a 10 min drive away. The feature of the hotel is the indoor outdoor pool and outdoor hot tubs that overlooks the mountain. Great to soak the achy muscles. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Mummobear for these lovely comments. Our hotel has a great variety of rooms, and it is true that the suites are spacious, cozy and that they contain every installation just like home! We are glad that you enjoyed the pool and spa at the hotel as well as its charming environment.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2019

I went to this hotel a few times over the years and first time since they have build the new section of the hotel. Always had a great experince..not bad this this but not great either !

First,on the websitethe images of the room I thought I was booking was not the same room when I got to the hotel. They show the new section of the hotel and then you get there you get the older rooms

I also had go back down to request a room with a sofa bed like confirmed in my reservation . They did give it to me and said OH sorry dont know what happen ?

Corridors and room doors all have scraches and would definitly need paint. The room was ok but corridor are very cold in the morning ? In the room we had requested a queen bed and got a double..also klennex and toilet paper are of a very poor quality..this should be so easy to provide a better quality

My personal opinion breakfast , the hotel should offer a la Carte and not only buffet

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear RB2365,

I am glad to hear that Espace 4 Saisons has been your destination in the Eastern Townships over the years. However, I am sorry to learn that your first experience since the new section was built was disappointing.

Concerning the types of rooms, it is true that there are many types available at Espaces 4 Saisons. To make sure that the room you reserve corresponds to your needs and desires, do not hesitate to contact us by composing 819-868-1110.

As for the room maintenance, it is a problem that we are aware of, but thank you for taking your time to share your comments with us. I inform you that our team is currently working on a permanent solution to repair the damages with options other than paint.

On a final note, I hope that you still enjoyed the breakfast at the Bistro despite that it was a buffet! This option seems to be successful as it offers various options in order to please every customer.

I hope your next stay at the Espace 4 Saisons will correspond to your needs and desires as it had before!