“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Bistro 4 saisons

Bistro 4 saisons
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Orford
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Bistro 4 saisons, located in the Espace 4 seasons hotel, offers refined and unique European-style dishes with the best of Quebec products. The restaurant is accessible to all. It is not reserved for hotel guests.
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We ate here because of all the great TA reviews and we were not disappointed. Our server was efficient and knowledgeable. The setting is quiet and relaxing. Most important, the food is excellent. I had a seafood risotto that was creamy and rich with perfectly cooked scallops and shrimp.

valerieL8107YI, Responsable des relations clients at Bistro 4 saisons, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Mike B,

thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions of our restaurant. We are VERY glad that you had a great experience !

We will share your good words to our team !

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I chose this restaurant during my single night stay in the Eastern Townships based on it being the top rated restaurant in Orford on TripAdvisor. I knew k wouldn’t have a second opportunity to taste what I have heard is the superior food in the townships.

I was ANYTHING BUT disappointed. The location, atmosphere and service were wonderful and the food? I can only say that I caught the grin of several servers who had caught me savouring the food with my eyes closed.

Incredible value too!! Where can you get a delicious salad for $5 and a best-ever- in-my-life perfectly prepared shrimp and scallop risotto for $23??

WOW!!! Highly recommend it!!!

Thank D. W
valerieL8107YI, Responsable des relations clients at Bistro 4 saisons, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Hi D.W,

wow ! Thank you so much for this great comment ! We are SO glad that you enjoyed your experience at our restaurant. We will share for sure your good words to our team !

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We had lunch the other day at Bistro 4 Saisons in Orford, Quebec. We had the Table d'Hote. We started with the beet soup, which was excellent. We next had the tomato and pesto salad. This was lack luster. The pesto did not have much taste and the promised parmesan cheese was missing. I would have added salt, but there was none on the table. For the main course, we had the steak tartar and the Turbot The Turbot was perfectly pan seared and seasoned. It was excellent. The tartar was delicious and flavourful. The coffee was wonderful, but the peach dessert that came with the table d'hote was uninspired. Our server was charming and efficient. We really liked her. I went back and forth about 4 stars versus 5 and I chose 5, because the beet soup and the fish were so good.

valerieL8107YI, Responsable des relations publiques at Bistro 4 saisons, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Hi Bourlingueur60,

thank you for taking the time to share your impressions. We are very glad that you've chosen 5 stars ! This makes us very happy ! We will share your good words to our chef and waiter !

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Here for dinner. First had a drink at the sister pub before dinner, nice relaxed atmosphere. Then moved to the Bistro, sitting in the screened-in veranda. Service was casual, efficient and friendly. Nice, varied menu. Went for the green salad (fresh, light, almost fluffy, very nice), the foie gras (nicely presented but otherwise nothing special about it) and finally the fish of the day (swordfish, presented on a bed of wild rice and other implements, but a smallish portion prompted me to order a side of fries). Generally speaking the plates are a beauty to behold and the food very tasty, but portions are on the small side. All in all, in my opinion one of the best restaurants in the Magog area.

1  Thank fearlessbob
valerieL8107YI, Responsable des relations clients at Bistro 4 saisons, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Hi fearlessbob,

thank you for taking the time to share your impressions ! We are very glad that you've enjoyed your experience at Bistro 4 Saisons !

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, humourous, professional waitress and great wine matching recommendations. We loved the foie gras, beef tartar, seafood risotto and flank steak. The Tawse Cabernet Franc went well with all of it (!!). Great to try out a Canadian wine too!

valerieL8107YI, Responsable des relations clients at Bistro 4 saisons, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hi GillyR_NZ,

thank you for this great comment ! We are very glad that you've enjoyed your experience at our restaurant. We will certainly shar your good words to our team !