“Yum & yay vegan! Wish they were open 7 days”
Review of Le Gratitude Cafe

Le Gratitude Cafe
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Orford
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We loved our meals at Le Gratitude. My Le Sucré-salé (grilled vegan cheese w/ caramelized onion, apple, and mayo) was tasty and satisfying.

We got three desserts to go. The standout by far was the Reese, the shining perfection of peanut butter cups.

When we visit Orford again, I'll return and work my way through the menu. I want to try the pizza, crepes, smoothies, "milk" shakes, and more desserts.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I sat upstairs and enjoyed a nice view of the mountain outside. This is a lovely little place with a whimsical decor. I had Le Gourmande crepe and ate every single bite. It was delicious! I'm surprised this little gem is not packed every weekend.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Good vegan restaurant. Love the bowl and Coconut club. Some items for kids
Great service and seating
Unfortunately not open on Monday

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We showed up not knowing it was vegan. On the look for brunch/lunch and we were pleasantly surprised when our almond milk cappuccinos arrived.
The crepes are good. The grill cheese is very tasty too, didn’t expect the vegan cheese - but I enjoyed it very much.

Tea is nice too!!
Great people working there. Outdoor available :)

Reviewed 25 March 2018

This new bright and cheery Cafe is open for lunch, not dinner. It is 100% vegan. Their specialty is buckwheat crepes, and they are delicious. I also had a burgher, which was also very good. Friendly service, attentive service. Fairly small menu, but more than sufficient for lunch.