“Good food and atmosphere plus”
Review of Numero 20

Numero 20
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Le Marin
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a very nice dinner here seated in the lounge area. Live music that night and a delightful waitress.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

On Dec 7th I came to "Numer 20" for a drink with my friends. It was the only place we went that day and we were your last clients. After a while you'd asked us to leave because the bar was being closed. So we did. Unfotunatelly, I've left at yours a small bag with my purse (docs and pay card) and mobile phone in it. When I came back the next day, you told me you didn't find anything. No bag, no mobile, no card, no documents ...
There was no other people inside - only your crew. The bar was closed just after we left. I'm truly disappointed with the service and dishonesty of your employees.
To other clients- be careful and keep your eyes open while visiting this place.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Good service and lot of food. The stbarters were big enough as a main dish. Good and friendly service.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

A slightly odd location as it is just next to the Capitanarie at Le Marin, but the food is superb. We had 3 tapas...the goats cheese and honey (yum), the Accra (yum yum) and the cheese and meat plate (yum yum yum!) All washed down with a glass of Sancerre and Morgan. Service was good too. Don't give this a miss just because of the location.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

This place is on the first floor of the Marina overlooking the yachts . Very nicely decorated and the food was good . Just a bit on the expensive side when it comes to the drinks