Free cancellation until 03/08
B&B Ca' Rina(Preganziol)
Auriga(Preganziol)
Casacinquantotto(Preganziol)
Priceline
All reviewstrain stationtreviso airportthe main roadvery nice hotelstay in venicedining roomair conditioningtour groupthe hotel stafffree parkingafter a long dayold schoolour room was spaciousnice surpriseincluded breakfastrestaurants within walking distanceout of the way
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for one night before flying home from Treviso airport. On a positive, the young boy behind reception was extremely kind and helpful. Other than him, the hotel was awful :( our room was dated and smelt of old cigarettes. There was no hot water the entire time we were there. I called reception and they said this was because they had a problem with their boiler. When paying a decent amount for a hotel room especially a chain like Best Western, then you expect a certain standard. This standard is completely missed in this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Everrything about this hotel is old school.
Lift, breakfast, toilet, window etc....
other than the stained and used toilet seat, cleanliness is general ok for this hotel.
You could near chairs or luggages being dragged outside or above the hotel room.
In terms of location, it is kind of middle of no where.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
hbolognese, Responsabile reception at Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Room was very clean, but furniture seemed to be close to 20 years old. The hotel is also known as the Best Western which is how some signs read leading to hotel which caused some confusion.

Room had "air conditioning" which did nothing. Ended up opening windows which was nice but allowed mosquitos in.

Breakfast staff was awesome. Very friendly and on top of things.

Front desk staff was good. They were knowledgeable on how to get to Venice. They don't take credit cards for anything under $20 which would have been nice to know before arrival.

I recommend using the Preganziol train station to get to Venice. It's a 5 minute drive from the hotel with a ton of free parking. The train is only 30 minutes to the heart of Venice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jgosselin840
hbolognese, Responsabile reception at Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese . It is for us important to receive feedback from guests. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your positive remarks and will take in serious consideration those were not. The hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations . Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not close to anything. As we were on an organised tour, we had a coach to take us to Venice, Padua & Vincenza. All of which were good. No shops near by, except 1 pastry cafe.

Rooms were clean with tea making stuff.

Food not so good. Dinner resembled school dinners and there was not much of it. Be aware buying drinks at their bar was more expensive than in the restaurant. A bottle of OK wine was 14 Euros in the restaurant and 20 from the bar.

Not a hotel we would choose to use again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
hbolognese, Responsabile reception at Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Chris,

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The hotel staff greeted us very nicely indeed, but on seeing my room, I was very disappointed to find that it was a single room, yet I had paid a single supplement! Room and ensuite were a little dated, though very quiet. First morning's breakfast very disappointing...a little tinned fruit on offer and though there were some fresh fruits like pears, kiwis, etc, they were all underripe and inedible. The only hot breakfast available was scrambled egg, which had been sitting there so long it had turned leathery. When I asked for a fried egg, I was told it would be at a supplement of €5.00. Certainly not what I expect from a 4-star hotel! My shower did not work, but on mentioning it, it was fixed by next morning. All the staff I met were absolutely lovely, but I cannot agree that this hotel should be classed as a 4-star. On the up-side, there is a bus stop right outside and busses into town are every 30mins. Just €2.50 for a return trip into Treviso town. €9.00 to the airport.

Room Tip: I understand that rooms not in the annex (as I was) are much nicer. So maybe request one there.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
hbolognese, Responsabile reception at Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017