See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with a large group. The staff were very helpful, friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble considering there were a lot of us. Hotel is lovely with a lot of Spanish character. Food was excellent with a really good breakfast to start the day. We would certainly recommend this hotel and we would definitely stay again. Thank you to all the staff who helped make our stay so enjoyable.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed her for four nights. The hotel has a lovely traditional Spanish feel. The staff are great and attentive. Antonio was amazing..He made is feel very welcome. Food delicious.
We loved our stay and would love to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I have stayed before with friends and another time in a large group. This time I was alone for a couple of days and still found the hotel to be quiet and relaxing. Super food and service provided by this family run hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms are good but some have balconies
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Situated about 4 km outside Priego de Cordoba the hotel is decorated in Spanish style with colourful tiles and furniture of dark wood. The rooms are quite big and the bathrooms, too. There is a pool in the garden and a large car park. The hotel offers half board with a nice menu that can be taken outside on a terrace or inside.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2015

This was the perfect place to stay while exploring the delights of nearby Priego de Cordoba and the surrounding area.

The hotel is a charming old world building with spacious rooms and is spotlessly clean. The outdoor pool is large with plenty of room to either swim or sunbathe.

For me the most impressive aspects were the location and the staff. I enjoyed the fact that the hotel was located outside of the town. It was exceptionally quiet and the property is beautifully maintained. The staff were outstanding; friendly, courteous and the language barriers never posed a problem.

While staying here I was incredibly chilled and felt 'de-stressed', a sure sign that I was enjoying my holiday. I would love to return in the future and spend a whole week staying at this property.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends