• Pool
Agoda.com
1,890 results
All reviewssea viewpool barrotisserie restaurantlarge hotelprivate beachguest relationsolympic pooljunior suitefrench guestsall inclusive packagecypriot nightall inclusive gueststhemed nightsbar staffwedding plannerhotel is beautifultennis courts
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The wonderful Coral Beach Hotel and Resort in Paphos was in an ideal location for myself and my daughter's first visit to Cyprus .
We had a beautiful sea view room with a balcony on the first floor in the main block. This room was in a central position to all the amenities we required.
The room was spacious, fresh and clean, but a little let down by small things like, the TV quite low down and not being on the wall, with only a few English channels. Bathroom also needs updating with an extractor fan. These things did not bother us, as the room was cleaned daily with fresh towels and bedding. There was a free safe, hair dryer, water bottles, tea/coffee maker, free WiFi and English sockets for our convenience.
The reason this is a 5 star hotel is the high standard of service provided by the Resort and all the staff. In particular the Trainee Manager, Yiannis who's friendly approach around the hotel, greeting guests with a smile. A lovely, young man who was always available around the Resort to help, assure and advise which is a very good image for this hotel.
There was plenty of choice of food and drink all through the day. There is a lot of options for all dietary requirements. The main restaurant was well above all inclusive standards, there was even an area for food that kids like.
We were very happy with the all inclusive package as it provided us with the use of other facilities like the gym, the sauna, the steam room, jacuzzi, indoor swimming pool.
Lots of activities to do at this hotels but up to the individual how much or less they want to participate.
We would definitely return to this wonderful hotel for a longer stay.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Sashi58
Eirini P, Director of Sales at Coral Beach Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Sashi58,

Thank you for preferring the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort for your stay in Cyprus and thank you for your kind feedback.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the all-inclusive package, service and hotel facilities and will be more than pleased to re-welcome you to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family spent a week here in March. The hotel was lovely and the food delicious. staff were very friendly especially a lovely man called Yiannis. Our only disappointment was that we went too early. The season had not really started yet and so a lot of the hotels facilities were not open yet which we had not been made aware of. 2restaurants instead of 6, no beach, no kids pool with water slide, no kids club. We would have liked to have known this and maybe we would have booked our stay a couple of weeks later.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lisa B,

Thank you for preferring the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort for your stay in Cyprus and thank you for pointing out the positive aspects of your holiday with us.

Regarding the facilities, please kindly note that as stated on our official website, some restaurants and facilities like the waterslides, are seasonal and subject to weather conditions. The kids club though is operating all year round but is moved indoors on the mezzanine floor during winter months.

We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you in summer season on and promise you even better holiday experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We booked an 11night stay at start of April 2018. Firstly the positives. My husband drives a mobility scooter and all the staff could not do enough for us. They were all really friendly and the staff work really hard. The room was basic but kept clean and towels renewed regularly. There was a nice spa, at similar prices to U. K. and the indoor pool, although small, was warm and reasonably pleasant, with a jacuzzi. The outside large pool had quite a lot of loungers, but if you hadn't claimed one by 9.30, you had no chance.
Now a few points which I hope you will find helpful. As it was not Summer season, there was no "kids clubs", as advertised and the children's flume pool was shut. There were activities for them in the evening, bouncy castles films, mini discos for very young children, but no supervised activities. Plenty of activities for the adults during the day, but children were generally discouraged from joining in, which he limited the number of things for them to do in the day beyond swimming. This brings me to the large pool. Very beautiful, as it overlooks the beach, but soooo cold, only a large whale would be able to stay in for more than a minute without risking hypothermia!!!
All inclusive was good for drinks and good, and the waiting staff round pool were very attentive, but not there some days. It also only includes 2 restaurants, both serving same food, if you had children and one night in the a la carte. The food was lukewarm at best most nights, but was tasty.
Overall a good hotel, but beware of many of the advertised facilities being shut. Since editing this review, I have spoken to the manager, who was most helpful. The food is hotter, and they have finished the refurbishment of the kids pool, which he assures us will be open tomorrow. There is also a full timetable of children's activities being advertised. Very fast response to my concerns raised and they have acted swiftly to rectify earlier comments.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear zoedianamacefield,

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to write this review on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your comments and pleased to hear that actions were taken as soon as your feedback was received to ensure a relaxing holiday experience to you and all our guests.

We thank you once again and hope to we-welcome you to Coral Beach Hotel & Resort.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Sadly the worst holiday experience I have ever had, stayed at this hotel in the early 90's and it was very good, but my return visit was a real disappointment, I was relocated to room 3301 from a room on the top floor although I had requested a room on a lower floor due to a fear of hieghts, the room was fine except that there was an infestation of ants in the bathroom and they came out of the bath tap and shower fittings all the time, I advised reception of this the first morning I was there but although they did seem to try they could not get rid of the problem, I also had issues with rude staff, I am polite and well mannered and expect the same from others. One occasion I was going into the restaurant for the theme night when I asked where I should sit, I was told I could sit anywhere by an Eastern European waiter so I did, only to be approached quite aggressively by a supervisor who told me I was sitting in an area reserved for a private party, (there were not any signs to this effect) I told him what the waiter had said and he told me he didn't care and I had to move, I spoke about this the next day to a Mr Costas who was apologetic and helpful in the future. One another occasion I was waiting to be seated for breakfast as was an older Lady in front of me, She was taken to a table by a middle aged waiter and I naturally expected the same to happen to me, when the waiter collected two young girls from behind me and started to lead them to a table. My worst experience was on my last night, I had been recommended the Rotisserie Restaurant by my holiday rep and told it was included on my "All Inclusive" board deal I had a very nice relaxing meal which I very much enjoyed, this was spoilt by a waiter virtually accosting me on my way out saying within in earshot of all the other customers, "Room 3301 is not all inclusive" this despite me wearing the "all inclusive" bracelet I was given on arrival at the hotel, this led to words with the cashier and eventually I asked to see the duty manager, who was very apologetic and undertook to investigate why this had happened and also offered me a drink but by then I had had enough and went to my room, I never got an explanation and also reported this to my Mercury Holiday Rep, who again said She would investigate. Since my return I have also contacted the hotel by email asking that the matters be brought to the attention of the Hotel Manager but have not had the courtesy of a reply from any of them. The hotel seems to be mainly interested in being a training camp for various sporting teams and not in the well being of solo travellers like myself, the food is Ok and sometimes very good I was surprised to learn that there were limitations with the range of drinks available on the all inclusive deal but as I am not a big drinker it wasn't much of a problem for me. I went to relax but came away stress by my experiences, a great shame

Room Tip: Avoid room 3301 which has ants
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I spent a week here mid March on an all inclusive package in one of the beach suites. The beach suite was large opening up to a patio with sun loungers and view of the sea. Its also quite private. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom large with tub and shower. There was also a large seating area. TV had only a few English channels some of which were not working when we were there which was surprising for a 5 star hotel. housekeeping come every day and change beds/towels etc and were very pleasant. The lobby area and seating were very nice and had a pianist play some evenings. Bar staff come and serve drinks to your table and were very quick and very friendly. Nearest bars/restaurants re a short cab trip away costing 7 euros. Overall we had a great trip and would definitely stay again to explore more of the spa services.

Room Tip: Beach suite
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol o
Eirini P, Director of Sales at Coral Beach Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Carol o,

Thank you for preferring the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort for your all-inclusive holidays in Cyprus.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the beach suite, located in our executive VIP wing and offering direct access to the beach, the housekeeping service and bar staff.

It is a great reward to us hearing you will visit us again and we look forward to re-welcoming you back soon!