“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is the Villa for your Happy Holidays *_^
Veranda corner
Bright Dining-room
Bright Dining-room overlooking the garden and the swimming-pool
Equipped kitchen with breakfast side
Large, comfortable stairs leading to the the first floor and to the terrace with view !
First Bedroom - Ensuite  Window and Veranda with view / Air conditioned
Ensuite with shower, washbasin, wc and bidet
Second Bedroom - Large wardrobe / Balcony with view / Air conditioned
Third Bedroom - Window and Balcony with view / Air conditioned
Room for kids and adults ! Balcony with view / Air conditioned
Bathroom with shower
Spacious verands with view in both the floors !
One of the verands !
Veranda attached to the swimming-pool solarium
Balconies and verandas all around the villa !
Entrance !
Great Garden !
Car park in the shade of a green roof of the garden !
Day Oasis corner !
Night Oasis corner !
Terrace view
One more terrace view !
Fontane Bianche Beach Crystal-clear waters and white sandy beaches !!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Amanda P
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We have just returned home from a fantastic week in Happy Holiday Villa. We were a party of 6 (4 being teenagers)

The villa was a perfect size for us all and the pool is a great.

Marcello was there to meet us when we arrived and nothing was too much trouble, he recommended where to eat, the ideal bar for the teenagers, informed us of the local shops etc.

I even contacted him about a couple of things during the week and Marcello replied within minutes and resolved my queries straight away.

I would recommend this villa to friends for sure and should we decide to return to scicily we would certainly book this villa again.

21 Jul 2017
I am so glad to hear you had such a lovely stay at HAPPY HOLIDAY VILLA !!
Thanks so much for posting your opinion about my property and the way I try to be a helpful host.
I do hope to see you again in a near future !!!
Tilly2695
Egham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Fortnight”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a wonderful 2 weeks stay at Happy Holiday Villa. Marcello is an excellent host who was incredibly helpful answering questions before and during our stay.
The villa easily accommodated our party of 5 adults and 2 children and was spotlessly clean on arrival and well equipped.
The greatest asset of the villa is the large pool which we filled with inflatables and had endless hours of fun in!
We decided not to hire a car and didn't find it a problem. The town of Cassibile is just a 10-15min walk and had a small supermarket, butchers, bakers and of course pizzerias.
We also used the Fontane Bianche train station which is less than 10mins walk and we visited both Noto and Syracuse by train (very cheap if you book tickets online).

I would highly recommend Sicily and Happy Holiday Villa and hope to visit again!

Travelling group: Extended Family
31 Aug 2016
Thanks for your review ! Thanks for appreciating your stay at Happy Holiday Villa. Thanks for trusting us but, most of all, thanks for being such lovely guests.
I hope to see you again soon !
janeymous...
London, United Kingdom
“A perfect place for a wonderful holiday”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

The villa is wonderful. A great location to explore the area, a big pool and lots of room inside and out.
As a family of two generations with teenagers, young adults and a grandparent we all fell in love with Happy Holiday Villa.
The kitchen is great for self catering with everything you need to cook meals with a choice of three eating areas to enjoy your food.
The beds were all very comfy and each room has access to the balcony giving lovely views either over the amazing garden or pool.
The pool is a big pool and had more than enough room for the teenagers to jump about and the adults to sit and relax with the water jets.
Marcello is a great host and helped us out with our shopping when we arrived and the fridge and freezer where stocked with some nice treats for our first evening.
The local area is lovely with lots to see/do.
The local beach is stunning, white sand and clear water, get there early to get a decent spot though!
The local city Noto is wonderful and we fell in love.
Etna is of course a must - we drove up the mountain roads and enjoyed climbing over old lava flows.
For film buffs the villages from Godfather 1&2 are a few hours drive away but well worth the visit.
Also nearby is the remains of a Roman villa which made for an interesting visit.
The kids loved Etna Land - an absolute bargain with a huge water park and then smaller theme park all for 32 Euros each - open from 9am-1am!
Most restaurants we visited were very reasonably priced, even in city/town centres - we were pleasantly surprised by the cost of most places we visited.
So over all I can recommend the villa unreservedly and so much so we have booked it again for next year - for a month because two weeks just wasn't long enough!

Liked best: The pool
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
11 Aug 2016
Thanks so much for spending such beautiful comments on Happy Holiday Villa, its location, the surroundings and even on me. I am so glad that you had a super holiday here.
You have been great guests..... always very kind to me and have also shown respect for the house which was left clean, tidy and in perfect condition.
It will be a great pleasure for me to have you here again as my guests in the summer 2017 for a whole month !
Lise A
Cassibile, Italy
“We have been to Paradise”
Reviewed 24 June 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

For 10 fantastic months of our lives, Villa Happy Holiday in charming Fontane Biance, has been our home.
It has been the greatest!

My husbond worked online from the house -towards Norway (our home country), our son went to the local school in Cassibile and I have been a "scilian house wife". We had high expectations when we left Norway to live here, but still this has all been so much better than we dared to hope for.

During this period we have lived and loved the spacy, practical, well-equipped house, the wonderfull pool, the beautiful, exiting garden, this interesing area, the whole island that we have travelled - and most of all, the wonderforull warm-hearted people of Siciliy. In particular, the family who owns Villa Happy Holiday - the Nativo familiy. They have helped us on absolutely everything we needed assistance with, always with a smile and hugs. Thè fact that Marcellos English is brilliant, is a rare gift here, and at great help for the time we still did not understand too much Italian.

In this almost one year-long-wonder-experience we have had visits from lots of friends and family, collegues and the press. Articles were written in several Norwegian magazines. Everyone who came to see us were so impressed and happy to stay in our villa.
No wonder.

Of course, a vacation in this lovely house, is a gift to everyone.
With everything that Siracusa, Noto, Taormina, Cavagrande, Avola, Etna, Enna and Agrigente have to offer of beauty, nature, culture, great food and history, Sicily is an exellent choice for almost everyone.
And did I mention the fantastic weather? As a pale Norwegian, I have for the first time been naturally tanned all year round!
Villa Happy holiday off course, is at the strongest recommended to everyone who dreams of a life-time-experience, wheteher it is for a week-end, a week, a month or for a year.
Thank you ever so much, dear Nativos!
We will be back pretty soon

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
12 Jul 2016
Wow ... I am so happy !!!! Thank you so much for your amazing review. I knew from the very beginning that I was going to rent my Villa to a fantastic family. 10 great months indeed which unluckily passed too quickly. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa "Happy Holiday"; I am so glad that you think Sicily is an excellent choice for everyone and that Sicilians are warm-hearted people; I am so glad that you enjoyed our history, culture, art, food and, of course, the wonderful weather typical of our island !! I am so glad that you are planning to come back in December; I am so glad we became such good friends and everything was just Perfect !!! I look forward to your future visit ;-)
Wymondham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool, air-con and Marcello as a host.
Liked least: Having to reverse in to the drive
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
18 Aug 2015
... and a big "GRAZIE" from me for your lovely review, Chris.

It has been one more successful season and I'll do my best in order to keep receiving some more positive reviews from my next guests.

Thanks for choosing us. I hope you will visit us again !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing