“Best hotel with Beach View!! ”

Avra On The Beach Tavern
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Benitses
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Nice seafood nice music nice cocktails friendly staff, Reasonable Price, During my stay in Avra hotel, I also came to the Owners taverna which is Opposite of the Hotel. I enjoyed the delicious dinner sea food!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The worst cocktails low quality and the worse service ever thay jast whant us to leave, diarty dishes,
Go to somewhere else!!!!!

Ilias A, Owner at Avra On The Beach Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Amit,

thank you for your email! I clearly remember your case and please let me clarify.

1) you came to our taverna and you didn't eat nothing, you just drunk some drinks so regarding the dirty dishes this is not true

2) I was the one who took the order from you and I am positive sure that I treated you very politely!

3) regarding the 4 cocktails that you ordered, you drunk them all and at the end you wanted to pay just for the two out of four claiming that you didnt like them.

We are very sad about your behaviour and your review. You are always very welcome to come back!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Zucchini balls (do not miss them!), octopus pasta (critharaki), salad, moussaka, fried potatoes with origano, local tasty bread and a dessert (offered by the taverna) rare to be found: xalvas (not to be missed). everything and much much more in a relaxing atmosphere just in front of the sea on blu and withe cozy furniture. we were here for a late lunch and enjoyed the view under the pink light of the sun setting, caressing the hills of Albania on the other side of the blue sea.
The service is very warm and efficient. very reasonable prices. it might be not easy to find car parking along the main street.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

what an amazing place...pure delight...I ate the best zucchini balls of my life. not to mention halvas (a great greek dessert) that was homemade. Great staff as well, thanks guys!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I had read about the restaurant, prior to my visit and had been looking forward to making it my daily beach side hangout, during my visit! The food and service were great, the only problem was they had customers who arrived early for breakfast and take over, all the free sunbeds, for most of the day! It is not as though these customers were intending patronize the restaurant (throughout their visit), as they tended to come prepared, with a ready supply of food and drink! Perhaps the restaurant management doesn't wish to scare off the breakfast trade by placing requirements on customers who wish to use the sunbeds (such as having to order something every so often during the day), but it is an irritation to customers who like myself, might prefer to do so (have use of the sunbed, and at the same time, patronizing the restaurant throughout my visit)! On my last day on the island, I couldn't find a sunbed available, and ended up patronizing another restaurant which had sunbeds available!