“Great seafood and a wide choice of greek food.”
Review of Paxinos

Paxinos
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Benitses
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is a family business since 1974. You will taste fresh and tasty food in a very friendly and family atmosphere. Our menu contains fresh fish, meat, pastas and traditional Greek and Corfiot meals. Menu is available in English, Italian, German, Holland, French and Russian language.....
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I've had great kalamari there and on this visit I decided to to have fish soup as a starter. The soup was stupendous loads of fish and it was so great I couldn't stop eating it. This is good and bad. Good because it was great soup and bad because they do great lamb giouvetsi and I knew I would never manage it and so asked if they could do a small portion of spare ribs. The ribs were great, but I still couldn't manage that either.

Gregory, his father( Andreas) and his mother (Eugenia) are great people. All you have to do is look at the number of locals that pop in throughout the day

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Lovely restaurant in the Old Village, friendly staff, very informative about the menu. Visited this restaurant based on the reviews on Trip Advisor but was also recommended by the staff in our hotel, we were not disappointed. in fact, we returned for a 2nd time during the week we were there. First visit, I had grilled King Prawns, they were excellent, hubby had Chicken Souvlaki, which also got the thumbs up, portions are quite large too...second visit, I had the Bianco Fish (whole red fish in white wine and garlic sauce) again excellent, hubby had Beef Stifado which was fantastic...reasonable price, good Greek hospitality too.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Best restaurant,everything is fresh and home made,very familiar and soooo nice people there.we love it and will be back....

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

An absolutely gorgeous restaurant in the beautiful village of Benitses.
Popi, Gregory and all the family are so welcoming and so so lovely.
They have become wonderful friends in the years I've been visiting and we stay in contact all year round.
The food is amazing. Freshly grown, freshly caught and freshly cooked. If you're unsure of what to order (as I often am!) they even allow me into the kitchen to view the catch of the day and choose what I'd like, how I'd like it cooked and what is like it served with!
Everyone should visit this wonderful, family run restaurant and when you do give all of the family a big big hug from me........x

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent food excellent service great atmosphere from one of the oldest family run business in benitses recommend you take a look