All reviews three children pool area traditional food kolios beach apartments are spacious the main road air con bus stop home cooked food homemade greek breakfast and dinner holiday accommodation heart and soul nothing is too much trouble great hosts pine forest short walk to the beach
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We had never been to Skiathos Diamond before but when we arrived the owners, Soula and Christos made us feel like old friends. The apartments are fantastic; have everything you could need in them and the owners are always around if you need anything else.
The pool area, as well as the entirity of the complex, is immaculate and very well maintained.
2 minutes walk to bus stop 15 and close to other local tavernas / shops / beaches. As mentioned by others, there is a supermarket directly opposite the apartments.
We have been to Skiathos 4 times now and these apartments are definitely the best accommodation we have stayed in.

Thank you Soula and Christos!

Julie and Lee x

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

We loved our stay here and would absolutely recommend to anyone staying in Skiathos. The rooms and grounds were immaculately clean and spacious. Soula, Christos and family made us feel very welcome and couldn't have done enough for us during our stay. We caught some mackerel one day which they gladly cooked and served for us! The traditional home cooked food in the taverna is very nice, with a lovely atmosphere in the evening. Diamond apartments is also in an ideal location, a stones throw from the beaches/bus stop and fine dining Infinity Blue restaurant down the road.

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

My wife and I paid our second visit to the Diamond Apartments we went with my two former work colleagues and their wives.We cannot praise the apartments highly enough they are fantastic Soula and Christos the owners are two of the nicest people I have ever met they work tremendously hard at making your stay the very best it can be nothing is to much trouble.The rooms are tidy with wi fi and a new edition since our last stay a safe as well as all the other requirements you will need If you are planning a trip to Skiathos this is the place to stay beautiful clean friendly with amazing views and a great pool as well as a nice place to eat. During my 10 day stay I never stopped smiling. I look forward to my next visit and to end your day perfectly I suggest you make your way down the hill to the Zanthi bar where Bill and Martinina will serve you the best cocktails on Skiathos

Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank Boothys1
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Our 34th year visiting Greece and I have to say these apartments are the best weve ever stayed in.Spacious,cleaned every day,fresh towels every day,clean sheets every other day.The cleaner even made our bed every day.Always hot water and a shower that actually blasted you instead of the normal cold trickle.Comfortable bed.Two balconies.Tremendous view of pine tree valley.Air con and safe at no extra cost.Well maintained swimming pool.Soula and Christos,3 children and grandmother are a delightful friendly family who own and run these apts.Always someone available if needed and will help or advise with pleasure.Supermarket directly opposite.5min walk to bus stop.2 beaches within 20mins walk(Greek pace).Will certainly be returning again s will many others I spoke to.Many nationalities while we were there and it was good to mix.I would highly recommend these apartments for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Room tip: Upper floor apartments have best views over the valley
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Colin M
Reviewed 13 August 2015

I booked the Diamond on the strength of TripAdvisor reports and as ever I wasn't disappointed. We are a family of 5 and in truth the apartments cater better for 4 BUT I KNEW THIS and insisted on staying and even rang the owner it book direct - the wonderful Soula. On arrival we were so warmly greeted by Soula and Christos and this attention to their clients never stops. they are incredibly hard working, amiable and very lovable people. Their children also match their work ethics, always busy with little chores but always smiling, having fun and WHAT WE LOVED able to mix with the guests freely, my kids loved playing with them. The accommodation is spotless, cleaned daily and the studio's are wonderful with views of the wooded valley and a little bit of Skiathos life. The location is perfect, a short walk to the bus stops and the beach at Kolios. There is an insight Taverna seI could go on but it will sound false. nd Christos, we will have happy memories for a very long time and hope to return soon.

Room tip: If I was returning I would choose studio's 11-15 on the upper level
Date of stay: August 2015