“Flair, elegance and superb food”
Review of A Fabrica

A Fabrica
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Luz
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 27
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Beachfront restaurant with inside and outside dining. Daytime we serve lunches, snacks, fresh fruit juices, smoothies, teas, coffees, (including gluten free options) Visit us in the evening for a full and interesting a la carte menu with an international flavour, carefully selected local wines, cocktails, kids menu. Bright and contemporary interior. Open 6 days per week through summer season. Closed Sundays
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had the pleasure of visiting with friends to this very special restaurant on the beach front in Luz. Outstanding is certainly the word that sums of the whole experience

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I did not have any reservation, and as a lonely travelt, Im used to all sorts of treatment. And not do good tabels.
I was lucky, Got a tabel right away, and not by the kitchen door. The leading lady was very prof and so was the waiter. The chicken might have been the best I have ever eaten. It was a tiny bit on the dry side, but the meat had that wonderfull hit of some lemony/thyme.
I did get the wrong wine, but when I pointed ut, I got the new and right one prompte. And er agreed that even the color was different.
Busy place, mostly 50+.

1  Thank Stinen06
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Really enjoyed dinner as a family, lovely food, beautifully presented, friendly service, good price.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We ate here 2/3 times throughout our stay. Service great and friendly. The prawns are to die for and great selection of drinks, all served with a smile!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We visited for a late lunch one afternoon and were very impressed, i ordered fish cakes and my partner had Sea Bream. We would have come back again but we ran out of time!