“Great place”
Review of Waves Cafe Bar

Waves Cafe Bar
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Kokkari
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This bar sits right on the water. Its a great place to take a loved one or your family. Wide selection of beers that you can't find anywhere on Samos. And with a super friendly staff this place can't be beat.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Cool staff, very well located with a nice view, tasty smooties. Place to be for a drink in Kokkari...

1  Thank onurinanc
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

IF you're looking for a good lunch spot or want to sample som Greek beers this is a good place to go!

I went there last week with my five year old son and my wife. My sun enjoyed a pancake with loooots of chocolate, my wife was very happy with the omelette she ordered and I really liked my "classic Greek" sandwich.

The bar/restaurant sits pretty just by the edge in the harbor of Kokkari.

If I was a windsurfer and chose to go to Kokkari for an extended stay this would probably be my favorite place to chill.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a few evenings at Waves and they offer a fantastic variety of drinks and food. We all enjoyed milkshakes, waffles and ice creams as well as a great burger with gorgeous fried. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Quick service, reasonable prices and plenty of free nibbles including fruit, nuts and crisps. Nice location looking over the sea.