See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

It's a perfect place for a family holliday and for relax. The restaurant has exquisite food. The staff and animation for Kids are very funny! The room was clean and nice.
Thank you all for making our holliday so Wonderful!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diego_Gaby
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 2 week all inclusive stay at this lovely hotel set in idyllic picturesque rural green lush mountains. Beautiful sunrise to be seen from the beach. Staff were friendly and attentive, food was varied and delicious, lamb being our favourite. Very clean hotel, we had a two bedroomed room, which was very spacious, although balconies face centre pool and bar it was never too noisy. Facilities were great, kids loved the pool and the beach with crystal clear shallow waters many fish to be seen with or without snorkel. Nice to have access to other 2 hotel facilities but Palazzo is far more superior than the other two.
Not served well by buses so a car is a must to get around this beautiful island.
Big shout out to Thomas, Kostas, Christina, El and animation team.
Great memories made

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Deelite27
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Unfortunately, I did not look on reviews of this hotel before I booked with on the beach and just saw that it was rated high. What a mistake. This hotel is definitely not four star, our room was seriously outdated, the bathroom was disgusting, cracked tiles on wall, bits just plastered up, not even a bath plug. The beds are like sleeping on a wooden door, seriously I have never known anything like it...plus one wafer thin pillow.
That however, was the least of our problems.... By day three we were all seriously ill with what I presume was food poisoning and therefore didn’t move from our room for two days. My husband eventually made it to the next town for a chemist and some medication but that took him a good few hours as the public transport is very limited and the hotel is in the middle of nowhere. We never ate one thing from this hotel after the third day there as we were too scared that we would be struck down by illness again.
I have never been more glad to return home in my life..... what a waste of a few thousand pounds. This is the first time I have ever wrote a review on anything so please don’t think I’m just a moaner..... I just thought I’d try and save someone else wasting their money.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank dawsonlyndw
Reviewed 8 August 2018

First of all, I NEVER write reviews as i believe a holiday is what you make it and if you expect the worst then you can only be pleasantly surprised! This hotel is very secluded, quiet and was just what we were looking for, however we booked all inclusive but ended up spending over £500. The 3 hotels combined only have enough sunbeds around the pools to accommodate around 25% of their guests at best and towels are placed on sunbeds around 12ish the night before so if you like early nights then you have no chance of a sunbed round the pool thus are forced to use the beach which is fine except you have to pay for sunbeds and umbrellas OH AND DRINKS on the beach even though the beach and beach bar are owned by the hotel OH AND the cable car down to the beach only worked for the first 2 days then was out of commision for the rest of the holiday. Believe me when i say its a trek down to the beach after breakfast, then up for lunch, then back down after lunch then back up for tea.... Bloody exhausting!!
We asked for a garden view as we like to sit on our balcony at night without all the noise from the pool, Garden view lol, it was a building site, pipes being laid , fences being erected, a dirt track, chickens and workmen. The balcony was a gesture, no table or chairs as it wasn't big enough to accomodate an ironing board let alone table and chairs, obviously all attempts to acquire a better room fell on vacant expressions and negative staff so we gave up.
Don't get me wrong most of the staff were very nice, the food was good, ample drinks etc its just i hate being charged for something i have already paid for and believe me it gets expensive on the beach all day in that heat!!
We booked through Sunshine holidays who are ATOL protected but advise us that the hotel can charge whatever they like and because Sunshine only arrange flights, hotels and transfers are in no way responsible! what a joke!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jay J
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The most disappointing holiday we have ever had!!!!!
Old,