“Amazing chef”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This is our go to place for some of the most amazing food in town and to chill out people watching. It was that good last year we’ve eaten here 4 times out of our 12 night holiday. The staff, owner and chef are absolutely fantastic, they make you feel very welcome every time you visit. The food is absolutely amazing from Greek to Italian to homemade chips, they never serve anything that’s not 100%. My favourite this year was the 4 cheese tortellini ... absolutely sublime. The moussaka is 1 of the best in town, homemade chips and pollo ala crema was delicious. This is just a few things we had but they never disappoint. The beer is served in iced glasses. Bargain food with massive flavours. Highly recommendable and can’t wait to return next year.

1  Thank Kat170

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I ate my main meal here three days in a row as I was travelling solo, liked the people that ran it and they had an interesting menu (fresh Greek options) as well as one of the best views from the Old Port. I started each meal with a freshly squeezed orange juice. I tried all three kinds of Saganaki on the menu, the Greek Salad of course which I requested without onion and it was served without it as requested. I also tried the special yoghurt. All in all I left feeling full, healthy and satisfied after each meal.

1  Thank angelaymlau
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Friends took us here for a few drinks one evening. Good beer, friendly staff and nice location. The day trip boats were returning to the harbour and there was lots to see as well as the sunset.
We returned the next morning for a coffee. Having tried many of the other places on the harbour we thought this one of the best.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Always visit Sea U when in Skiathos, the food is excellent ,the atmosphere is excellent,and Theo and Anastasia are so friendly and helpful,we visited numerous times both for lunch and tea and cannot fault it,our daughter and son in law joined us this year and are now also class Sea U as there favourite taverna ,give it a try you will not be disapponted.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Ate here three times during our holiday. Food tasty and full of flavour. The staff are very helpful and informative with a great sense of fun. The mousakka was gorgeous, the chicken Diablo was to die for, chicken roquefort was scrumpy and grilled prawns delicious. Would highly recommend.