I doubt about the rating, since it is not a bad place to stay after all. But "average" is what it is and I do not mean that in a bad way, but it just does not stand out.
We stayed in an apartment and had also rented a car. I strongly suggest you to rent a car when you are in Ibiza, and if you stay in Sant Miguel it is practically a must. There are some bus stops but why would you bother? Driving around the island is very easy and traffic is relaxed - not at all like in mainland Spain.
The apartment is spacious and the beds are OK. Kitchenware is very limited and torn so we decided to go out for dinner and lunch, even though we had planned to make our own dinner to save money. The apartment had a large private terrace for sunbathing.
It is an aparthotel and not a resort! Do not go here if you plan to spend your entire day at the pool. Everything is there: 2 swimming pools, tabletennis, tennis courts, entertainment. But the pools are simple squares and the area is not very appealing. If you like to spend days at the nearby beach, the Esmeralda Mar might absolutely be a good choice.
I think the staff were nice. We dealed with 2 different persons at the reception desk and they took their time to give us information about day trips. The girl at the bar was also friendly.
We did not have an all inclusive package but just the apartment. There are some restaurants in both San Miguel and Port de Sant Miguel. It being off season some were closed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Miguel Park And Esmeralda Mar Apartments
- San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments Hotel Port De Sant Miguel
- Hotel San Miguel
- Resort All Inclusive San Miguel
- San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments Port De Sant Miguel, Ibiza